Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@redw0lfalpha could it be that you are talking about the cloud save file? They have take it out so you are no longer able to override it manually, that was one reason for some save file problems.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

lol now with this patch my hole crew lie's dead on the pier, same for haf the town peeps
    yea they realy fixed (f'k up) things

• Jaim66
    1 posts

Prior to this patch playing on PS5 only had noticeable screen tearing in cutscenes. Now it's basically unplayable in performance mode as the screen tearing is as bad as I have seen it during xbox gameplay. [censored]. No screen tearing if i play in quality mode. Is there any way to roll back to a previous version? Lol

• ibinpots
    6 posts

@sofajockey no opal map bug fix?

• Thatonefirefly
    5 posts

Still no fix for the fact I'm stuck in Asgard😤 fully updated my game and loaded in expecting to be able to leave and play but nothing, just back to turning it off and wasting my money.

• anaibendai
    4 posts

Patch 1.0.4 corrupted ALL my save game files. All I have left is one cloud auto save around 15 hours of gameplay. I was almost at 60 hours of gameplay. All my save games say "Data Corrupt!" I do not feel like replaying 45 hours of game to get back to where I was... what the hell?

• br4k4n
    2 posts

Anyone else having increased Crashing on PC since patch?

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@br4k4n yes, before the patch no Problems

• Retsamitik
    1 posts

I had no Problems before 1.0.4, now the the game freezes every minute for 5-6 Seconds. I had to lower my settings to avoid this. What have you done?
    When I open the Map now, sometimes I see glitches on the map, something is glittering through.. Well, I realy have no "improvements" with this patch...
    NVIDIA GTX 1060 - Win10

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@fgx1988 really? Yeah it was a cloud save with a little cloud symbol on it. Thanks i didn't know.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@anaibendai Omg! That is terrible! Yeah they broke the game even more. Sigh..

• Fractal009
    63 posts

So sad company tbh...

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

This game is a piece of crap! Still unable to progress "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" that Fulke wont go out her cell! What the hell.

• guest-SqTXbv0F
    2 posts

@tomo1985 same, wasted like 4 hours playtime.

• guest-SqTXbv0F
    2 posts

What the hell did Ubisoft use as a patch- a frickin virus?! I get that they rush releasing games now a days and that there's always some glitches but to release a game, then release a patch that renders it unplayable, and then not inform customers of updates or investigations on the problem is atrocious.

• OneFromHell
    4 posts

No fix for the slower than slow walking speed while cloaked (mouse and keyboard).👎

• Xylovox
    6 posts

@mattijsvr
    I just ran into this error, had everything completed except Norway before the patch. Patched this morning, went back to Norway to finish the last territory and.. no trophy. Came back to England to discover this randomly added wealth to East Anglia and now I’m just learning there’s a new wealth in Vinland? Adding that to the fact I still can’t find Fabric in the world and it isn’t being sold in my level 6 Town.. I’m so confused.

PS4pro

• Chevy_man2010
    83 posts

@guestsparda

I agree. I loved Odyssey. Just everything about the game was engaging & hours of gameplay, contracts, bounty hunting, side missions, civilians stopping you & asking for help, & so much more. It was so engaging.
    Combat was amazing, skills were fun to acquire, & more.

Odyssey was so vibrant & alive. Where as Valhalla took every about Odyssey & trashed it; which in my opinion makes this game a joke.

Storyline is ok. Upgrading horse stamina & horse being able to swim is great. Even building the settlement is cool. Being able to go fishing is cool.

But thats where it ends. Button configuration on ps4 is jacked up & when you try to change it everything conflicts.
    Combat sucks because you cant block or counter worth anything.
    You can out level a boss by 100 levels & hit you once & take a 1/4 of your health which makes no sense in reality but you hit him you barely hurt him.

Then there is the fact of they say you lose health & stamina when you upgrade your armour. Which makes no sense.

And whose bright idea was it to add a stamina bar? Run out of stamina & you cant dodge. Its stupid & needs to be removed.

If Ubisoft doesn't fix this game. I will never buy another one of their games ever again. And I will let my friends know this game is a waste of money.

• LennyFuManchu
    1 posts

Just updated to the new patch and have been crashing around every 10-15 minutes. I have around 30 hours of playtime and prior to this patch had not crashed once. Any ideas what's causing it. I haven't seen any updated threads on this issue since the patch was released.

• smtenglish
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics