Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SofaJockey
    Original poster 167 posts

@timbo_redbeard You can talk to Reda if he's telling stories to the kids.

• p4trick77
    6 posts

the most please in this patch was we can restart raid (need to wait some time) but i dont see any fix to the bug to ability man best friend

• Lexeo007
    8 posts

Still no option to make it easier to find friends vikings when hiring them.

• Flanker1Six
    39 posts

As with many other Ubi updates, patches and what not-----what's advertised isn't always what's delivered. Stuff they say has been fixed isn't, and/or new stuff is messed up. I hope the patch is delivered as stated. If so; the combat and AI improvements are certainly welcome.

• kilyan82
    11 posts

Archers have the most pathetic AI, they get stuck if you go near them, they don't even try to shoot

• JasonCross00
    1 posts

@villarangtaiv Look under Game Improvements > Performance and Stability.

• "(Xbox Series) Improved experience on Xbox Series S | X consoles including screen tearing"
  • MnemonicSyntax
    9 posts

I'm curious about the stealing thing. I hope it's not a repeat of gung-ho bedsheet wearing, broom wielding civilians that attack a fully decked out warrior for little to reason at all.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

I’d been waiting for bow aiming to be better before using it so I’ll be glad to try it out now.
    Enemy power level scaling I wish was implemented so I didn’t have to limit my point spending.

• Whitey_Ford1979
    9 posts

Myself, and countless others, are all dealing with the issue where we cannot speak to at least half of the NPC's in our settlement for the buildings we have upgraded -- no barracks, no fishing hut, no ship builders, no tattoo artists, no hunters hut, no cartography, etc....while understand this isn't technically game breaking in the sense that you can still finish the main quest line without these NPC's; it does take a lot away from the game especially since the whole settlement aspect was talked up soooo much leading up to the release of the game....

And yet still no fix from what I can tell in this patch.

• GhostAgent14
    28 posts

@venrissfo
    In regards to the enemy upscaling, is this going to be an option to turn off or on? I kind of like being over leveled.

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

No fix for bugged achievements or Bjorn being bugged?

• guest-HwKHwDeF
    2 posts

Yet nothing about The Big Finish bug, the storyline bug in Lincolnscire, or the world quest bug in Lunden. Things that prevent progression and 100% trophy completion. Amazing.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@guest-hwkhwdef
    maybe generically in this?

• Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them

• Ryumoau
    1 posts

It looks like a great update. The biggest thing included for me is the performance mode for Xbox Series S. I've been hoping for a 60 fps option and i'm happy Ubisoft listened.
    I feel like these options should be standard for any games releasing on next gen.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@sofajockey
    the problem is he don't tell story's anymore, he just sit there
    i also don't see a fix for the tropy's not showing in longhouse

maybe with some luck hafway next year they have fixed most bugs, till then i just play another game

• VILLARANGTAIV
    13 posts

@jasoncross00

I know, but in Series X and S. I want the fix in Xbox One X

• guiwhiz
    10 posts

@sofajockey A good list of things!! Are you f'ing kidding? The patch notes read like a 'bug scrub' during Beta testing! They are touching basically every aspect of the game. Flat out embarrassing it what it is. Honestly, if I were one of the code kiddies on this game I would lie about it and not tell anyone.

• sjetjock
    1 posts

This has happened three times now! The auto save isn’t working like it’s supposed to. By the time I check it’s too late. Sometimes the game will even crash to the home screen and I’ve lost several hours of play. Everything that I’ve just done, GONE!
    Patches aren’t resolving much. At this point, if I could get a refund, I would!!

** image restrictions are ridiculous on here. I have an image that shows all my saved games as “Data Corrupt”

• TORFINR
    321 posts
    It looks like a great update. The biggest thing included for me is the performance mode for Xbox Series S. I've been hoping for a 60 fps option and i'm happy Ubisoft listened.
    I feel like these options should be standard for any games releasing on next gen.

Remember that we'll beta-test the patch for one week now...

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@sofajockey looking forward fixing the quest “FInd and rescue Fulke” 😞 hope they adress this too.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics