Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• speedynl21
    79 posts

now the haf of my npc's are like this
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wlwl_XcdWHdPVOv7xb9G90tYTv7liN7f/view?usp=sharing
    all dead, crew dead, the npc's that you can recruit, haf into the ground and dead, dead body's in the barrack, gunners wife dead on the floor
    yea the patch fixed alot, no reason to play anymore, maybe going to try out rune ii, it looks a bit the same

• TORFINR
    331 posts

@speedynl21 Dead bodies all around in a dead and shallow game, it makes sense! 😕

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@phoenixash2001 Thank you for this, it worked for me 🙂

• MnemonicSyntax
    9 posts

I don't see anything about NPCs reacting from "stealing" either. Not that that is a priority, I'm just curious as to what the heck it means.

• Scott1904
    11 posts

In quality mode on XSX I didnt saw tearing anymore. VRR is disabled.

• Bzduras
    9 posts

@scott1904 yeah, but it cuts FPS by 30, and that's considerable price for getting rid of screen tearing. Seriously, just let us non-VRR people enable v-sync as an option.

• Cor_76
    8 posts

@cor_76 let's add to this shall we, so I am trying to go for the Plat on this game just missing a few trophies but one trophy I am missing that is angering me a lot is the one involving getting 19 fish, one of each, with the fishing rod. That's fine I don't mind fishing, I do mind it however if the fish magically disappear. One moment they are there I can see them with Odin sight the next they are all gone! I go to the quick wheel get the fishing rod and poof as if by magic cough glitch cough they are gone no longer there! Want to know how many I am missing for that particular trophy, Ubisoft? One a Bream fish, that is all. Yet I cannot even catch it, oh I see him but he is gone before the fishing rod is even in my hand! How about fast travel? Sometimes it will happen that I will fast travel and appear on thin air falling to my death away from the syncpoint and the game crashes. Soon as I reload I am still falling to my death won't crash again but still falling to my death.

• Fractal009
    63 posts

@phoenixash2001

Vinland glitched wealth : worked for me, even if it s sad having to do such [censored] !!!!

• jimmbeam619
    2 posts

@darkgoan well how about replacing the movable shelf to breakable crates

• Belcechus
    36 posts

My game still crashing and the problem is't my ps4.

• ernanib13
    2 posts

@belcechus

The same is happening to me. In the last time, I was just started the game, started an Orlog game and ban, crash! I restarted the AC and played for more than five hours! It was not my PS4.

• Beerggren
    1 posts

Must be a new update soon?!

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    Must be a new update soon?!

I've heard that there will be an update next week lets hope this one actually works.

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

I'm now at 16 instances of the infamous "CE-34878-0 ERRORS", and all of them since November 22nd. At this point, I'm so thoroughly disgusted with this game, that I'm skipping through most of the dialogue and using Google/YouTube to get me through this game faster.

This game has so much potential, but even this veteran gamer can only take so much of this ridiculousness. Choppy/skipping sound, brief pauses during gameplay, unable to collect items or glitched situations, constant game crashes, etc. Garbage. 👎

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

And now, I'm at 25 "CE-34878-0 ERRORS". Ubugsoft, you've f*=ked this game beyond any enjoyment.

• Scott1904
    11 posts

@bzduras

This was a missunderstanding. The 30 fps mode was not implemented to fix the tearing. it was because of critics about low Resolution and blurry picture quality. But I noticed that I didnt saw tearing with it.

Best solution would be a new settings for v sync.

• Schother12
    32 posts

@sonycman
    Agree, please give us an option Ubisoft, it means alot to us.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics