Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bzduras
    9 posts

@scott1904 yeah, but it cuts FPS by 30, and that's considerable price for getting rid of screen tearing. Seriously, just let us non-VRR people enable v-sync as an option.

• Cor_76
    8 posts

@cor_76 let's add to this shall we, so I am trying to go for the Plat on this game just missing a few trophies but one trophy I am missing that is angering me a lot is the one involving getting 19 fish, one of each, with the fishing rod. That's fine I don't mind fishing, I do mind it however if the fish magically disappear. One moment they are there I can see them with Odin sight the next they are all gone! I go to the quick wheel get the fishing rod and poof as if by magic cough glitch cough they are gone no longer there! Want to know how many I am missing for that particular trophy, Ubisoft? One a Bream fish, that is all. Yet I cannot even catch it, oh I see him but he is gone before the fishing rod is even in my hand! How about fast travel? Sometimes it will happen that I will fast travel and appear on thin air falling to my death away from the syncpoint and the game crashes. Soon as I reload I am still falling to my death won't crash again but still falling to my death.

• Fractal009
    63 posts

@phoenixash2001

Vinland glitched wealth : worked for me, even if it s sad having to do such [censored] !!!!

• jimmbeam619
    2 posts

@darkgoan well how about replacing the movable shelf to breakable crates

• Belcechus
    36 posts

My game still crashing and the problem is't my ps4.

• ernanib13
    2 posts

@belcechus

The same is happening to me. In the last time, I was just started the game, started an Orlog game and ban, crash! I restarted the AC and played for more than five hours! It was not my PS4.

• Beerggren
    1 posts

Must be a new update soon?!

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    Must be a new update soon?!

I've heard that there will be an update next week lets hope this one actually works.

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

I'm now at 16 instances of the infamous "CE-34878-0 ERRORS", and all of them since November 22nd. At this point, I'm so thoroughly disgusted with this game, that I'm skipping through most of the dialogue and using Google/YouTube to get me through this game faster.

This game has so much potential, but even this veteran gamer can only take so much of this ridiculousness. Choppy/skipping sound, brief pauses during gameplay, unable to collect items or glitched situations, constant game crashes, etc. Garbage. 👎

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

And now, I'm at 25 "CE-34878-0 ERRORS". Ubugsoft, you've f*=ked this game beyond any enjoyment.

• Scott1904
    11 posts

@bzduras

This was a missunderstanding. The 30 fps mode was not implemented to fix the tearing. it was because of critics about low Resolution and blurry picture quality. But I noticed that I didnt saw tearing with it.

Best solution would be a new settings for v sync.

• Schother12
    37 posts

@sonycman
    Agree, please give us an option Ubisoft, it means alot to us.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics