Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • mikeyg71
    Original poster 1 posts

I totally hate the new assains creed it is not played the same at all and having to hit the boss a million time you might as well be playing darksiders or finale fantasy this is not assains creed I have played them all and this is by far the worst I wish I could get my money back, do not buy this game it sucks. if the rest are anything like this I will never play one again, get back tool assains creed and dont copy other boring games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SofaJockey
    167 posts

@mikeyg71 I disagree, I think Origins through to Valhalla are excellent AC games.

There have been some innovations, but the series was getting complaints for having become tired, so that's why these improvements were made over the past entries.

You're welcome to not like it, that's your choice, but this is how Assassin's Creed is now. 😊

• JCar4327
    598 posts

@mikeyg71 Are you just not figuring this out? Did you not play Origins or Odyssey? Both games had boss fights that are similar to this game. I cannot name a single boss in Odyssey that you could one hit kill.

• Sam_Boo26
    136 posts

I also think Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla are all great games. It's your choice to not like Valhalla, but I personally think the trilogy is a good way for the series to improve. I think the boss fight are challenging and interesting this way 🙂

• MyPuppet
    2 posts

You must be joking dude, this is by far best Assassins Creed game up to this point, adding RPG element to Assassins Creed was best thing Ubisoft could've ever done. Using only your hidden blade gets boring so they had to make improvements.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics