Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KalasDev
    Original poster 12 posts

I'm confused, so the issue with the perofrmance basically was the memory leak that they listed?
    because according to their known bugs topic, I see this:

PC 
    Alt tabbing can cause the VRAM meter to display wrong values.

Can someone explain if the peformance issue was due to you alt+tabbing to desktop?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YazX_
    146 posts

@kalasdev not necessarily, not sure what memory leaks you are referring to, for me i play 3-4 hours per session, alt+tab alot, open browser and watch videos as well, looking ar RAM and GPU memory usage couldn't find any memory leaks, anyhow, most probably it means a visual bug nothing more.

• KalasDev
    Original poster 12 posts

@yazx_ exactly, then I'm hoping that new update will fix the perofrmance issue eitherway.

• YazX_
    146 posts

@kalasdev well it appeared to be a memory leak issue after all 🙂

Patch notes:

• (PC) Addressed a VRAM/RAM leakage issue when alt tabbing to desktop.

• KalasDev
    Original poster 12 posts

@yazx_ looks like nothing changed either way, Ubisoft are still taking 1 step forward and 20 back.

• YazX_
    146 posts

@kalasdev sorry to hear this, syrange thing im not getting any memory leaks

• KalasDev
    Original poster 12 posts

@yazx_ the game itself is just not optimized, I guess it's not worth trying to play with the settings anymore, I did tried to set them all on lowest and I sitll get the same framerates everywhere.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics