Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 0 Likes/20 Replies/247 Views
    D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

This is a known problem i killed al zealots and orders execept for alfred got 1 clue left, normally the order dude from the house should show up in the longhouse to get alfred but he aint there.
    I think my game glitched ultra hard because i already had thors fulll set and hammer before killing all order members and zealots now the last order dude [alfred] wont show up.

Also reda just sits in the settlement he wont talk to me, quest marker is showing on him but i cant interctact with him another glitch i gues ?
    Ubisoft bring out and a patch to fix these 2 game breaking problems please.

Got more then 120 hours in this game i hope they fix it very soon its a great game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BuzzardBee
    9 posts

I'm in the same situation. 44 of the Order dead, 5/6 clues for The Father but I cannot trigger that final quest. This is ridiculous.

But at least the game looks real pretty, so who cares if it doesn't work as it should. I'll go play something else while Ubisoft fixes their game. MAYBE I'll try again some day, in a year or two.

• HAREY890
    1 posts

I've had the same issue ive had a few questions glitches throughout the game but this is the most annoying its the last thing I need for platinum just hope ubisoft can fix this in the next patch

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hello everyone, and thank you for reaching out! Sorry for any spoilers, but I want to make sure I can figure out where this issue may be occurring. After killing all of the Zealots and every Order member, Hytham should mention knowing someone who has information about who The Father is. Have you all spoken to Hytham?

Also, in regards to Reda having a Quest Marker but not responding, can you provide the current Quest that you are on?

In addition, sometimes these issues can be resolved by verifying game files. I like to suggest doing that as well, if you have not already.

Official Response
  • D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

@ubikobold i cant even remember when this bug was triggered i know that my order of the ancienst was only halfway done before i had a message from hytham saying somethign about alfred i still have 8 medaions left in my inventory but every order of the ancients folk i have killed same as all zealots except for alfred he is still on 44 of 45 and i also have thors hammer and full armor. Hytham gaved me the cape, with clue 5 of 6 on alfred, and that was even before post-game.

The reda bug was also before post-game vikings for hire to turn in i could never ever turn it in because reda wont talk to me it just sits in his tent.

• UbiKobold

@d4rky26
    After speaking with Hytham about King Aelfred, did you go to the village of Hamtunscire? Ideally, King Aelfred should be there for you to meet with.

Also, just to make sure, the Reda bug was happening before this occurred?

Official Response
  • D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

@ubikobold i didnt go to hamtuncire because that actual quest never popped up for me.
    Yes the reda bug was before that.
    Just to 2b clear this quest never ever happent to me.

• citteren
    1 posts

After killing all order members , iam just missing one clue for the father. Hytham stays in the hidden order house in raventhorp. He wont go to entrance longhouse. And iam not getting the letter quest from hythem. I cant progress and i havent got thors cloak yet. And no map update on last arc i did finish. Pleae fix bug!!!!!!!

• UbiKobold

@d4rky26

Thank you for providing this video and for clarifying for me. Does it show the 'Breaking the Order' quest as complete? Also, another player has reported that completing every region on the alliance map resolved this and made Hytham appear outside of the longhouse. Have you completed every region on the alliance map?

In addition, below I have provided a list from a different thread regarding this. Can you double check and see if you have missed any part of these steps? Sorry for all of the questions, but thank you for your answers and patience!

1. Kill 44 members of the order

2. Finish the main story arc. This means you must PACIFY ENGLAND.

3. Then go back and talk to Randvi, and ask her to open the alliance map. Then you will see a new area opening up - Hamtunscire

4. Pledge for Hamtunscire. This is not the same as the Wincestre story arc.

5. After you complete the Hamtunscire story arc, return to Ravvensthorpe. Go to the longhouse, and Hytham will give you the quest "The Poor-Fellow Soldier".

6. Follow the quest and conclude the business about the grand master of the order. Afterwards, you will receive the 15th medallion.

7. Go back to Raventhorpe, and talk to Hytham, hand over all 15 medallions, and he will give you Thor's cape

8. Now wear the complete Thor's set, go back to Norway, and claim Thor's hammer.

Official Response
  • D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

@ubikobold u can stop @ 1. because i already had full thors set before 8. And yes i did every region on the map.

• D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

And yes the quest breaking the order shows as completed under quests.
    I just hope we get a fix soon atm i am playing Immortals Fenyx Rising great game btw.

• UbiKobold

@d4rky26

Happy to hear you are enjoying Immortals Fenyx Rising! I haven't gotten to play yet but have been watching gameplay online and it is a beautiful game! In regards the missing clue in Valhalla, would you be able to provide an image showing your completed quests and the Order menu? Our Game team is currently looking into this issue and it may help in their investigation.

In addition, would you be willing to provide your save game files to be reviewed? If so, just create a ticket and upload the files. Then you can provide me with the ticket number.

Official Response
  • nuglife22
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

@ubikobold i can create a ticktet but to show u the completed quests thats going to be multiply screenshots i cant show al complete quests in 1 screenshot, what i can do however is showing my order of ancient, and send u my save file true a ticket, i update this thread when i do that.

• D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

i cant upload the savefile for some weird reason with a ticket it doesnt tell me why either, i can howeveer pm it to u if u want.

• D4rKy26
    Original poster 62 posts

Ticket number: 13486685

• kairockz
    9 posts

Got this problem too.... have everything except alfred. even Thors Hammer. Glad they take a look at it.

• VEGAMASTER_VII
    1 posts

I am having the same issue , i have the 44 member of the order killed , and also all the region completed , but the Alfred last quest doesn´t appear,

has anyone the solution?

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@d4rky26 Game is done, but i have only 5/6 clues for The Father. Can i kill him when i stumble upon him eventually? Searched for him but cant find him nor the key to a locked room in the Old Minster where the map shows some golden marks.

// Reda works for me (he hands out the same few daily quests, but i guess this is about intended in the sense of this didn't prevent from releasing the game.
    // i have Thor's set & the weapons, finished the Hamtunscire arc, but am missing the 6th clue for the Father. Actually Haythem told me who the father was when he gave me Thor's Cape. At that time 3 Zealots were still alive.

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

@ubikobold I did complete all of the tasks and Alfred is still not unveiled, and the Poor-Fellow Soldier quest is not showing up on my list. I'm playing in a PS4.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics