Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • LanneretTony
    Original poster 2 posts

I already bought valhalla on PC. And, got the carolingian dynasty gear pack by prime gaming and some gears by opal. I am planning buy the ac:valhalla in Ps4 for a better graphic.
    The Question is:
    You said the paid gears cannot be transferred, but how about these gears I GOT BY FREE? It will be transferred with my save or I NEED TO GET THEM AGAIN BY EFFORTS?

Many thanks if you can reply me!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ragehu
    23 posts

I am playing the game on xbox one s, and sometimes with nvidia geforce now and ubisoft+ (so, we can tell, on PC)
    The smart delivery works flawlessly.

I started playing on PC, I bought items from the store, by opals
    I found everything when I switched to Xbox version.

• LanneretTony
    Original poster 2 posts

@ragehu Perfect answer! Thank you!!!:)Did you get the carolingian dynasty gear pack by the way?

• ragehu
    23 posts

@lannerettony

Yes, I claimed it.
    You will find it in your save game
    Of course, you must take care of the version
    If you bought an ultimate edition on PC, you have to buy an ultimate edition on PS4, too
    The items including only in ultimate edition could be disappeared in a standard, and so on.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics