Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lossboss
    Original poster 1 posts

So I'm 95% complete with this game, have completed every wealth, mystery and artifact bar, found the special sword and special hammer, finished the hidden ones, alliance map and the story, yet my database/codex is missing 1 location, 1 in the People tab, and 1 Faction, and can't seem to find any information on what they are, yet I'm hesitant to call it a bug? Maybe it's just waiting to be filled in with DLC?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BootlessOpossum
    6 posts

I'm in the same boat and I've done everything I can think of. 100% complete, all the achievements, everything. The only thing I haven't done is finish the fishing deliveries which I can't really do since fishing is bugged. Locations is at 22/23, People is 71/72, and Factions is 9/10

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same here; finished the game yesterday, but only 9/10 Factions and 71/72 People.

• sicplagu3
    33 posts

Same with me... 1 Person, 1 Location and 1 Fraction entries are missing

• Ezioassassin361
    7 posts

@lossboss do you have Raven Clan Settlement as a location as it is missing for me?

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

On PS4... missing 1 Location,1 Faction and 1 People as well as everyone.
    spoiler

• sicplagu3
    33 posts

Ok with the latest patch 1.1.2 they added a short quest revolving Ragnar Lodbrok. To get this quest u need to kill all of his drengr first.

As soon as i finished it, the last datebase entry for "persons" unlocked.

No there are only missing 1 Location & 1 Fraction... maybe they will also be added with future updates?

• PhillipShawn
    8 posts

Just finished every location Ireland as well did everything all quest but I only have 80 out of 81 people ugh everything else is there for me

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1559 posts

Hello @PhillipShawn,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring showing your map, completed quests and your codex, so we can have a look?

Additionally, can you please confirm your Settlement's level? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • PhillipShawn
    8 posts

@ubi-mark so I can give you the list of the people that I got:
    Sigurd
    Basim
    Alfred
    Ivarr and Ubba
    Randvi
    Gunnar
    Dag
    Valka
    Hytham
    Stryrbjorn
    Harald
    Soma
    Galinn
    Birna
    Lif
    Fulke
    Halfdan
    Faravid
    Ricsige
    Geadric
    Eadwyn
    Ceobert
    Ceowulf 2
    Leofrith
    Burgred
    Rhodri
    Deorlaf
    Angharad
    Cynon
    Tewdwr
    Modron
    Gwenydd
    Stowe
    Erke
    Kjotve
    Ljufvina
    Hjorr
    Vili
    Hemming
    Trygve
    Hunwald
    Acha
    Herefrith
    Aelfgar
    Rued
    Brothir and Broder
    Oswald
    Valdis
    Finnr
    Cynebert
    Estrid
    Alfida
    Rollo
    Guthrum
    Goodwin
    Hyrrokin
    Angrboda
    Odin
    Loki
    Thor
    Tyr
    Freya
    Ivaldi
    Gunlodr
    Fenrir
    The Builder
    Suttungr
    Ratatoskr
    Ragnar Lothbrok
    The Lost drengir
    Hildrian
    Azar
    Barid mac Imair
    Sichfrith
    Flann Sinna
    Ciara ingen Medba
    Eogan mac Cartaigh
    Deirdre Na Linni
    Balor
    So i got everything else my whole map is 100% complete England, Norway, VinLand and Ireland
    Settlement is lvl 6 no idea where this last person is supposed to be 🦌

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1559 posts

Hello @PhillipShawn

Thank you for the update! Can you please share a few screenshots with us, so I can pass them along to the development team for further review? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • PhillipShawn
    8 posts

Well I'm on the phone and it's says the data package is to big even tho its only one image

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 545 posts

Hey @phillipshawn ,

Could you please try uploading your image to a hosting site (such as Imgur or a cloud drive) and share the link here?

This should get round any upload limits you're currently facing here.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics