Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Nightiie
    24 posts

@engineerjared maybe they did, because this update doesnt feel like what we were supposed to have...

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I am still stuck in The Sons Of Ragnar quest. 15 days now. This patch fixed nothing, garbage game. My patience is long over.

• MythraNova
    4 posts

Just updated to 1.04 and i'm still unable to talk to Reda, I can't finish the 10 contracts quest and can't open the shop because the kid still refuses to talk me. ๐Ÿ˜”

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

None of the bugs I know about / have reported have been fixed.

Honestly if they had at least fixed the dead zealot that I didn't kill and is un-interactable (and that I have provided a save file for) therefore locking me out of the entire Order questline I would of at least been able to play the game again while waiting for the other bugs to actually be fixed, but no.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Just throw this game in trash.

• SHINOW_FR
    9 posts

Hi.
    Patch 1.0.4 do nothing.
    Every bug i noticed before still present.
    I'm stuck at "In the absence of an ealdorman" for a week.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@shinow_fr i (and many others) are stuck at The Sons of Ragnar now for 15 days. Insane that this garbage game got released.

• SHINOW_FR
    9 posts

@petteflet88
    I probably won't buy an ubicrap game again. Especially not an ultimate version. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@shinow_fr me neither. I am really done with this bc game. This patch is just a lie, it fixed 0.

• Sangonth
    7 posts

At least they fix the issue around the Fabric. I was finally able to complete the map. ๐Ÿ™‚ But still sitting on 95%. ๐Ÿ˜•

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@sangonth
    I'm glad something was fixed, but I'm still locked out of map completion by a world event that takes my item and just, doesn't finish.
    And locked out of the entire Order questline because of a dead zealot who I didn't kill nor can interact with. Both known issues that they said were being looked at.

• SHINOW_FR
    9 posts

@chaosandcoffee yeah. they are great for "looking at" ...

• MRM70
    2 posts

The shelf in "blood from a stone" still don't move and I still can't access the Opal shop. I even have checked the files, but still, I also have the impression the title screen only says 1.04, but nothing has changed.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@mrm70 true. Nothing did change. Just see the amount of issues / bugs being reopened or added.

• Narisomo
    4 posts

@shinow_fr Will not buy a game at launch again from Ubisoft, but maybe a year after in a sale. Cheaper, fixed, playable.

Unfortunately I already preordered Far Cry 6.

• KillerBee4321
    4 posts

@perfectpeter stuck on the exact same thing, and I have already done every other main story arc...this sucks

• SHINOW_FR
    9 posts

@narisomo Right.
    Nowadays a truly finished game with no bug at launch doesn't exist anymore.
    I miss the 90' ^^

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

What about the prodigal prince quest? Any idea?

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

I made a separate thread, but I'm unable to save my game at all.

No matter where I am, cannot fast travel either.

• m1au
    46 posts

yep even after 1.04 longhouse trophies are nowhere to be seen and I still have bugged items in my inventory like an already claimed treasure hoard map - preventing me of getting all artifacts.
    so they did change the background with a 2+ gb patch..wow

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics