Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@mrm70 true. Nothing did change. Just see the amount of issues / bugs being reopened or added.

• Narisomo
    4 posts

@shinow_fr Will not buy a game at launch again from Ubisoft, but maybe a year after in a sale. Cheaper, fixed, playable.

Unfortunately I already preordered Far Cry 6.

• KillerBee4321
    4 posts

@perfectpeter stuck on the exact same thing, and I have already done every other main story arc...this sucks

• SHINOW_FR
    9 posts

@narisomo Right.
    Nowadays a truly finished game with no bug at launch doesn't exist anymore.
    I miss the 90' ^^

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

What about the prodigal prince quest? Any idea?

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

I made a separate thread, but I'm unable to save my game at all.

No matter where I am, cannot fast travel either.

• m1au
    52 posts

yep even after 1.04 longhouse trophies are nowhere to be seen and I still have bugged items in my inventory like an already claimed treasure hoard map - preventing me of getting all artifacts.
    so they did change the background with a 2+ gb patch..wow

• EvilQueenCin
    6 posts

@sciss0rman Of Blood and Bonds still can't be completed either. I thought they'd fix that one quickly for sure since the game can't be completed without it.
    And with the new update I actually got a new issue, too. People's voices now have an echo, it sounds horrible.

• host47
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • host47
    4 posts

@m1au Dont forget the new armour you can spend money on... they dont miss that part, do they?

• kale3l
    18 posts

This is what i have now
    I finally can complete the nudist mission
    at shop the cosmetic are now in a separate category

sadly
    I don't have the fabric and I'm level 6
    I still have duplicate
    I can't jump from highest pont without damage anymore with heavy attack
    enemies still don't care when they saw their friends dies front of them

and I don'y know if it's a bug or not but in east anglie it seems to have a new chest to discovers

• Lanfeus78
    2 posts

@mythranova same here...

• thesarge134
    8 posts

@sciss0rman I'm on console and Viking for Hire quest still doesn't work. I'm not able to interact with Reda.

• Stewie_EGC
    4 posts

@lanfeus78 sadly also have this issue.

• Ribbheden
    3 posts

Yeah, several of the things they were supposed to fix is still broken, the fishing for example. The fishes is still despawning for me on the coasts of England and Norway.

• thml7
    5 posts

@ribbheden For me the fish are back but I can't get any fabric still.

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

Nothing works, prodigal prince is still bugged.

• KnightlyOwl31
    3 posts

I never really came across any of the game breaking bugs many people here have, but I still have the aweful screen tearing issue on xbox one x.

• Elicit85
    17 posts

Honestly as useless as they seem to be. I wouldn't doubt if the bug fixes only work in new games only lol. They literally fixed NONE of the bugs being reported. I don't even think they actually pay attention.

• Nozgame
    54 posts

The game crashed on first launch for me, even though it never did that before the patch. Also they said they fixed the temporary online service error when looking at photos on the world map but it still happens. There are still audio issues, like the one in the menu when the intro videos are playing. I also randomly got 1200 XP for absolutely no reason when I logged in. It really does feel like this patch is not working.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics