Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veehexx
    8 posts

@hunterr12 validation all good here. zero corruption and no additional content downloaded.... files are as ubisoft say they should be!

• XboX.FPF
    22 posts
  • alex6794
    2 posts

@shinow_fr same

• GregorySzatmari
    7 posts

Seriously ubicrap, it's funny they started these forums but I don't see 1 dev replying back to these. This should not have been released as it was not ready. I have 3 [censored] duplicate armors. As someone said earlier I'll wait for a price drop on their games. I hear they are trying to release an ac game every year now. Gonna be such trash with sooo many bugs like this. One of the reasons I'm excited for cyberpunk is because they've literally been play testing it for 2 years now and have delayed it so many times just to get it right for the gamers. Do your job UBISOFT!

• GregorySzatmari
    7 posts

@veehexx lies

• K00LBlaze
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • K00LBlaze
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • veehexx
    8 posts

@gregoryszatmari
    dont really care. i'm here to get this game fixed, not for some fake internet points that i could gain from "lies".
    clearly i'm not alone based on the length of this thread either.

• GregorySzatmari
    7 posts

@veehexx huh i just meant as in the patch is still not working for a [censored] ton of people. I have still have 3 duplicate armors after the supposed "fix". Also I can give 2 shits about internet points and would just love for this game to be fixed that I spent money on for a delux version when there was nothing delux about it.

• Dangerous_Mind
    5 posts

Dude. This patch COMPLETELY broke Lunden for me. I can’t go to Lunden without the game crashing. And if I do manage to get into Lunden all the quests are bugged and glitched AF.

I have a couple of things left to do here and already finished the ally arc before the patch. But holy C-R-A-P.

I rage quit last night playing because of all the issues. I find Valhalla to be FAR more buggy and glitched than 3 and Unity combined. At least those glitches (in my experience) weren’t game breaking.

• uv3bellegar
    5 posts

They should reroll the patch or let us at least choose to use the current patch or not.

This issue seems to mainly be a problem for people who were playing before the patch those who start fresh has a wonderful time by the looks of it.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I still think they pushed the wrong patch through. It seemed to have broken more then it resolved.

• uv3bellegar
    5 posts

I like how they add on the Workaround fix that it "SHOULD" work, which they must not have tested that much. That doesn't work for me and there is the feast fix that is roaming the forums but not an option as I don't have the ability to feast yet and there is the issue with items going missing so nah. Id rather play Fallout 76 in the meanwhile.

Its sad to have to still have this issue with Ubisoft that always their games is best after 1 year of release as they have mostly fleshed out the bugs.
    They should release their games as early access or a have people test out their patches before releasing them, there is plenty of people out there who would play that just to help fleshing out bugs.

I loved Origin and Odyssey as it was a refreshing start for the series and I really like Valhalla but its unplayable I refuse to start over my game which I have spent hours on.

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

@uv3bellegar
    they are not giving refunds, instead ubi is sending us to PS as they are the retailer who sold us the digital copy of the game. Now imagine me explaining the same things to PSN, who recommends again all the steps ubisoft already did, without even paying attention that I've given them links and conversations from this forum. My sincere opinion is that we will not get patched this year and we are not able to get the money back...

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@alexdon1993 True. This is by far the most broken game I have ever played. Just stop playing this mess

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

For me turning to PSN for a refund worked, they sent me back the money and retracted the game from my account.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics