Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Aliceykins
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem. I built Valka's hut but the quest is still telling me I need to build it and Valka won't interact with me at all, so can't proceed with 'In Dreams' at all 😞 help!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello again everyone - please accept my apologies that I did not reply here sooner!

This issue with "In Dreams" was marked as resolved as part of TU 1.2.1, so as above, we would really like to hear whether the fix has worked for those affected. @gamedude72, it is great to hear that this issue appears to be resolved for you! Thank you for letting us know.

To everyone else - please continue to update us as to whether this issue is resolved for you all as well.

We'll keep investigating if / as needed if the issue persists for anyone, and reopen the investigation on the developers' side as well if we can gather video evidence. Thanks!

Official Response
  • mmmoonshine90
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. I’m over 140hrs into the game and Valka’s dream quest never appeared. Once her hut was built she never spoke again... Please help!

• ali1998leo
    1 posts
    • I never received valkas quest dream on

After building her settlement quest
    I am far into the story with 60+ hrs and someone told me about this. She is still in her hut but cannot be interacted with, i have tried collecting the flowers but can't interact with her nor did receive any quests
    I play on ps4

• RockEatWorld
    2 posts

@Ubi-Woofer is there any idea when the solution package will be realised?

• diman659
    1 posts

Ran into the same bug, looks like it. When I built Valka's hut objective to collect flowers did not appear. Can't say for sure, but I think I had some of the flowers in question on me prior to the quest. I definitely went to the cave under the waterfall and cleaned it out the moment I was able to free roam.
    I saw in patch notes that people had issues, when the quest item they needed to collect was already in their inventory. Thought I'd mention flowers being pre-obtained.

• GuiReis07
    1 posts

The exact same thing happened to me. After building Valka's hut i didn't get any missions at all. I can't talk or interact with her, she's just sitting there around her hut. I collected some of the flowers around her hut, trying to fix this glitch, but nothing happened.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 415 posts

Sorry for my delay everyone! I would like to double check and see if this issue is still occurring for you all, after the recent 1.2.1 update?

Official Response
  • Gamedude72
    2 posts

@ubikobold thank you for getting back to us. I won't speak for others, but I just tested my save file after the 1.2.1 update, and the issue is fixed for me. Thank you to the entire team staff for listening and helping us on this!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello again everyone - please accept my apologies that I did not reply here sooner!

This issue with "In Dreams" was marked as resolved as part of TU 1.2.1, so as above, we would really like to hear whether the fix has worked for those affected. @gamedude72, it is great to hear that this issue appears to be resolved for you! Thank you for letting us know.

To everyone else - please continue to update us as to whether this issue is resolved for you all as well.

We'll keep investigating if / as needed if the issue persists for anyone, and reopen the investigation on the developers' side as well if we can gather video evidence. Thanks!

Official Response
  • sirduff96
    12 posts

@ubikobold I'm still stuck checked today, it still says build Valkas hut, I've already done it and there's no quest marker even when manually selected in quests. She's still unresponsive. I tried travelling to Norway and back in the hope it would put something in motion but no, still broken.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics