Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Nightiie
    Original poster 24 posts

the duplicated hunter chests were not removed at all from my inventory, the newest patch (1.0.4) did not remove them.
    mines are upgraded to mythical, so that might be why?
    can't you just let us delete items from our inventory? i hate having 3 gears that are the exact same taking alot of inventory space.
    i also noticed that by using the exit button on the main menu, it awarded me some achievements that i never got unlocked before (killing a lerion sister, and the starter mission achievement.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dhamp1r
    6 posts

@nightiie Same problem. I even sent them a video, but there is no result. The duplicate Galloglach Armor also remains in my inventory and I don't want to continue playing.

• Nightiie
    Original poster 24 posts

@dhamp1r i feel your pain bro, this is the first update for the game, and the patch is pretty much just text, i haven't noticed any changes yet.
    hopefully they can hotfix this easily without making us download another 4.9 go update again.

• Nightiie
    Original poster 24 posts

@dhamp1r maybe if we all complain about it they will hurry to fix it.

• Grand_310
    22 posts

just info: after patch the item still there, it is not deleted/removed as patch said. and more worse i can duplicate it easily. each time i equip 1 of the armor it will spawn another duplicate.
    undefined

• FrediAshes
    2 posts

Yeah, still there. Can't do anything while that tattoo design is in inventory, it will still duplicate the Huntsman torso and now it's algo giving me the Galloglach one.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@nightiie also still have my duplicate Galloglaich Armor.

• Grand_310
    22 posts

Before 1.04 update, i have different quality of those duplicate huntsman armor. 1 is flawless with 4 bar upgrade and 1 is superior with 2 bar upgrade. is that the reason the duplicate armor not deleted?

• Nightiie
    Original poster 24 posts

@grand_310 they're not deleted for anyone apparently, the patch is not working as intended

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@nightiie I agree, I literally woke up today feeling super happy only to see that literally nothing changed. the duplicate gallolach armor is still there, sound quality is still choppy and textures look the same. paper launch af.

• ImaginaryRuins
    219 posts

Yeah, can confirm that the patch did NOTHING about this glitch. In the Settlement, I built the tattoo shop (post-patch) and the game duplicated two sets of torso armors.

To say the patch fixed this is a big fat lie from Ubisoft.

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@dhamp1r did they tell you when they were going to come up with a solution?

• Dhamp1r
    6 posts

@jorge4rturo they asked for a video before the patch was released and are no longer responding.

• Grand_310
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know that you still have the items after, 1.0.4. I don't believe the issue was intended to be resolved in that update, as this is still being looked into.

We will pass this on to the team regardless, to let them know the duplicate items remain.

Official Response
  • Grand_310
    22 posts

thank you for bring this issue to the support staff, we really hope this issue will be addressed in next patch. its really painful now to see my huntsman armor keep multiplying in my inventory and need 3rd party software instead official patch to fix that.

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@grand_310 what did you do to fix it?! Please share!

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@ubi-baron thanks for your reply, if it wasn't supposed to be addressed on 1.04...then why was it included ion the patch notes??! Is this common practice or a genuine mistake?

• Grand_310
    22 posts

@jorge4rturo that fix only for pc, and also my reply about what tool i use above ubi response got deleted because that tool also can be used to cheat and pirate store items..... i'm sorry for my bad.

you should google it, it is already there and some people already fix it too.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@jorge4rturo To specify I meant the issue that was causing this as not being addressed, so the issue that duplicates the armor, rather than the Duplicate items being removed.

Apologies for that confusion.

Official Response

Community details

Users
Topics