Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ImaginaryRuins
    219 posts

Yeah, can confirm that the patch did NOTHING about this glitch. In the Settlement, I built the tattoo shop (post-patch) and the game duplicated two sets of torso armors.

To say the patch fixed this is a big fat lie from Ubisoft.

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@dhamp1r did they tell you when they were going to come up with a solution?

• Dhamp1r
    6 posts

@jorge4rturo they asked for a video before the patch was released and are no longer responding.

• Grand_310
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know that you still have the items after, 1.0.4. I don't believe the issue was intended to be resolved in that update, as this is still being looked into.

We will pass this on to the team regardless, to let them know the duplicate items remain.

Official Response
  • Grand_310
    22 posts

thank you for bring this issue to the support staff, we really hope this issue will be addressed in next patch. its really painful now to see my huntsman armor keep multiplying in my inventory and need 3rd party software instead official patch to fix that.

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@grand_310 what did you do to fix it?! Please share!

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@ubi-baron thanks for your reply, if it wasn't supposed to be addressed on 1.04...then why was it included ion the patch notes??! Is this common practice or a genuine mistake?

• Grand_310
    22 posts

@jorge4rturo that fix only for pc, and also my reply about what tool i use above ubi response got deleted because that tool also can be used to cheat and pirate store items..... i'm sorry for my bad.

you should google it, it is already there and some people already fix it too.

• Ubi-Baron

@jorge4rturo To specify I meant the issue that was causing this as not being addressed, so the issue that duplicates the armor, rather than the Duplicate items being removed.

Apologies for that confusion.

Official Response
  • Littleweasel01
    19 posts

i wish they would just give us the option to sell it our self

• Ubi-Baron

@littleweasel01 We can certainly pass that feedback on, I know that some players have expressed a wish for a Storage or scrapping system and we can pass that on with that feedback.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    219 posts

@ubi-baron While those are great, dealing with the duplicated items Glitch, both in the Inventory and in tattoo / ship cosmetics, would be the ideal solution.

And remove items which remain in the inventory after being used, keys and treasure hoard maps.

• Ubi-Baron

@imaginaryruins That is our intention, as mentioned this issue is still being worked on by the team at the moment.

They are working on providing a full resolution to the issue to full fix all the issues related to it.

Official Response
  • sh3p3003
    1 posts

@jorge4rturo

Same on ps5 though can't seem to figure whether the glitch items have replaced what should of been picked up or wether it's just adding a new item gotta admit after not being able 2 claim free ps5 upgrade all yule quests bugging out and every time loading game eivor being drunk af and seer quest not progressing and the sneaky adding of boosters after review cycles and now this I'm not buying another ubisoft title again nearly as bad as cyberpunk 2077

Community details

Users
Topics