Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@Alexandru27p did you get those cape after handing in 44 tokens? Thats the issue as thats the reward for killing The Father...it causes the game to think that you've already completed the mission despite never receiving it so as such the game is uncompleted

• MVIII
    3 posts

@ubikobold

1. Hytham did not reveal information. When I gave the 15 medallions Eivor said medallions include the fathers and Hytham and Eivor talked about who the father was. But the father was never revealed and is still alive. I got the Thor's Cape.
    2. When I gave the medallions it wasnt an option in the Alliance Map. I did it afterwards.
    3. "Breaking the Order" is in completed quests, "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" is not. I also have 2 blank missions in the completed quests. Maybe one of them could be it?
    4. When I gave the medallions i havent completed every region. I completed Hamtunscire afterwards.
    5. PC

I still have 5 medallions in my inventory. The Father is 5/6 clues. "Eivor's Saga" ubisoft challange is completed.

• twyhein
    5 posts

I can't finish the game after 125 hours due to the bug concerning The Father. There are no more quests and nothing else to do. There is no more story to progress therefore I cant get the last clue for The Father. Apparently I turned in the medallions too soon?!?

On top of this Ubisoft doesn't even have ticket system open anymore and their live chat is always down. You apparently have time to pander to twitter plebs offended by one word in game dialogue and release store packs, but no time to fix game breaking bug many others already pointed out weeks ago.

Can we get some update on this? Hello?!?

• guest-dD9Of92F
    5 posts

@shadow-wipeout I have the same issue with The Letter to get last clue,no where to be found !! Plus no Poor fellow soldier quest ?

• PyroDC1997
    2 posts

@alexandru27p same with me on PS5, i completed hamtunshire but no trigger for the last order quest.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

I'm having the same issue. Can't complete the game after 150 hours of playing.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

It's bugged for me too, can't complete the game after 150 hours. This issue's had a thread for 3 weeks on the ACV technical forums for PCs with almost 100 replies so I don't know why it hasn't been investigated yet.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@shadow-wipeout Hey!
    Thanks for bringing this up, there is a known issue about this and I have re-flagged with the team.
    Is it possible to provide some screenshots to show your progress please??
    This would be really appreciated.

Official Response
  • PithyCanine03
    3 posts

@ubikoality
    Hey! I started to worry that this issue would stay unnoticed, thanks for the response! I'm surely going to upload my save files and screenshots with this problem, thank you. With the Members of the Order, as I mentioned earlier, I didn't start the Winchester arc, so I had yet to kill Hilda, Selwyn, Ealhferth and their Magister, Sister Blaeswith. I also didn't kill the Fulke at that point. However, I was able to hunt all of the Zealots, and I could give Hytham those 15 medaillons. As a result, I finished "Breaking the Order" quest, but not really. So now I can't go after Alfred, because the game thinks I did that already, yet he remains Undiscovered in targets menu.
    I understand that the game is huge, but I hope this bug will be fixed in a near future.

• nuglife22
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • twyhein
    5 posts

@UbiKobold You apparently have time to pander to twitter plebs offended by one word in game dialogue and release store packs, but no time to fix game breaking bug many others already pointed out weeks ago.

Can we get some update on this? Hello?!?

• Madeezy
    67 posts

You're still wrong. Majority of us here have completed the GAME. All pledges. Not having ignorantly forgotten a zone or not speaking to Ramvi. I have completed all content and Hytham will not trigger the quest for me. This is the bug we're discussing. While you forgot to do something that was required for progression, we did everything and aren't able to progress.

• EvilWaylander
    7 posts

@ubikoality
    no problem just wished I had a solution for the last 2 things holding up my completion of the game.
    the Jars mystery in Lunden and Regan not activating so I can’t get the Thor armour

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@ubit00n the websites parameters prevent me from uploading the images, is there an alternative way I can provide these?

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@madeezy did you get those cape after handing in 44 medallions? If so thats the cause as the game thinks you've already done the quest so won't issue it

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello again everyone, and I would like to thank all of you for your continued patience. I am very sorry that I was not able to get back to you all before today. I greatly appreciate the answers to my previous questions as those will help the Game team as they continue to look into this. This should be added to our list on 'known issues' soon, in addition to creating a megathread about this! However, please know that we have already been looking into this and continue to do so!

At this time, if you play on PC or PS4 (Xbox files may not send), please create a ticket and submit your save game files. Afterwards, return here and provide your ticket number so I can send up your save files to the Game team for further review.

Also, thank you Madeezy for providing all of those images and thank you nuglife22 for already providing your save file.

@twyhein Thank you for sending this video as well! I have forwarded this up to the Game team. Also, will our site here allow you to create a ticket?

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • greywardenqueen
    1 posts

Same issue for me. 44 Order members dead, turned in 11 medallions and Hytham tells me there are more out there?
    Finished Hamtunscire, and still does not trigger the quest.

• Quagmire81
    1 posts

As with everyone else, I'm having the major bug of not being able to complete the Father mission. I handed in all 44 medallions, to which i instantly received Thor's cloak ????? One thing I seem to be having issues with that no one else has mentioned is, I spoke to Randiv about Hamtunscire Arc, which i pledged to, where she told me to go to Werham (Kingdom's end quest). No Quest marker showed but i went anyway. Just a load of Saxon and Norse men stood around with Guthrum in the church by himself. No cut scene, No mission starts. It's like Alefred no longer exists so wasn't there to negotiaite with Guthrum to trigger the mission. I figured out if I start a fight they all start fighting one another until everyone is killed...then nothing.......can't do anything else. So annoying. 95hours of gameplay ruined!! It's like my game assumes I've already finished this arc and killed the Father, even though i haven't. Anyone else having a similar problem with this Arc?

• S3anwrd
    15 posts

I encountered a bug where you can't eliminate the last member of the Order of Ancients. I can't reveal him even though I already defeated all of the order members and completed all of the Alliance map. It just says continue the story to find the last clue. There is no more story to continue. Hytham will not spawn outside of the longhouse to give me the quest to go find him. When I turned in the medallions before finishing the story it tricked the game into thinking I defeated him already. Hytham even told me exactly who he is, but it doesn't show it's him in the Order menu. It just says I have 5 out of 6 clues and I have to continue the story to find the last clue which is not possible.

Suggested Topics