Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nuglife22
    26 posts

@adarklore Translation: Ubisoft is putting funding and resources toward a greedy cash grab microtransaction team instead of putting more funding and more resources toward making a bigger, better, and more productive bug fixing team to make the game playable. Got it.

• Alexandru27p
    Original poster 18 posts

@thretosix
    the exploits for ingots and silver are more important for them to solve than major bugs.

• TEKU4444
    3 posts

@drekken2010 Sorry my friend i try multiple solutions manual get document specific for this quest,delete thors cloak,delete medalions and some combinations nothing triger quest it must be fixed really harder that maybe affect future DLCs am not sure but i hope thay can fix this soon

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@teku4444 Yea, i saw your upper post that you tried to fix it but no trigger.
    I hope that it will not affect future DLCs but who knows, the way Ubisoft is handling it it might be affecting the next ones.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@d4rky26 Ubisoft are more busy in implementing a new armor that you can buy in-game instead of fixing the game itself.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@adarklore
    Absolutely disagree with this statememnt, ppl use COVID excuses for everything.
    They should have postponed the launch of the game and made it enjoyable and not just chuging money away from people.

I work in the automotive industry in the road release and safety department as a test engineer. Do you think i got an excuse for releasing vehicles that are not road safe just beucase ppl lost 2 weeks cause of COVID. No sir, cars did not hit the road with defective or not fully developed systems and that was that.

• TurboMatteVT
    1 posts

Have the same issue. Entire order has been eliminated except the father. Stuck at 5/6 clues and completely finished with game. Have not gotten thor's hammer yet although I do have the cape in inventory. I have 2 order medallions in my inventory still and no options to turn in anything to Hytham. Is it possible I killed the king at the end of that story arc and now it's not possible to finish the game?

• guest-NqsHai0A
    3 posts

@madeezy Yea same here. I was excited to finish the story, but then this bug happened. It made it such a huge bummer and really soured the experience

• guest-NqsHai0A
    3 posts

@ubi-orion

I've been having the same issue. I reported the case (#13697261) and attached my save data.

• Quarkomat
    2 posts

I had this bug in November, and started a new game see the end. Same problem again, very frustrating.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

How did you manage to open a ticket?
    The website does not work, respectively it does not present the option to submit a new issue.

• killbill9191
    18 posts

Ubisoft = VACANT
    Support=VACANT
    Coding=VACANT

Let's face it they really are a bunch of empty heads; we approx (400,000) people at random guess probably larger want a FULL REFUND for WASTING aprrox 100HOURS of our LIVES on this piece of absolute TRASH which would seem got coded by the junior (non-covid) department because it runs like a piece of ..... and then the game is incomplete (BETA) is the correct term as for the majority of the larger audience the game cannot be completed ; i never completed a game over a month ago and yet im waiting for end credits? new game+(not that i would) certain fish to actually spawn certain hoard maps to be collected properly etc etc etc BETA just admit it and cough up say $50,000,000 for starters!!!! but hey lets cool down we can still buy bug free new armor packs and horse skins and rare weapons (yipppeeee!) and then there is YULETIDE? and then there is US the FORGOTTEN swept under the carpet like it is not happening ; its time you owned up to this really stinky turd.

• OlivaDevelop
    2 posts

After 158 hours, taking the game in stride, putting up with little bugs that some are even funny, the same problem happens to me and I can't access the mission to finish with the Father. Unfortunately, I have been reporting the deaths of members of the Order and from what I have read on google, it may be the cause of the error. I have no other manual saves.

• douglife247
    5 posts

@ubikoality oh so all zealots need to be killed to beat the game too?

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@douglife247 Unless I'm mistaken, yes, because the Zealots are members of the Order of Ancient, and killing all Order of Ancient members is needed to reveal the Grand Master and the scene for that.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

@olivadevelop There's a much longer thread on this topic here, you may want to reply there so Ubisoft sees how widespread this issue is:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84794/the-father-not-revealed-after-killing-all-order-members-and-zealots-post-here

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

It's been over a month since I first reported this bug on the old forums. What is taking so long?

• OlivaDevelop
    2 posts

After 159 hours, taking the game in stride, putting up with little bugs that some are even funny, the same problem happens to me and I can't access the mission to finish with the Father. Unfortunately, I have been reporting the deaths of members of the Order and from what I have read on google, it may be the cause of the error. I have no other manual saves.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

christmas is over! Anyone thinks Ubi is working between christmas and new year? 🙂

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@alexandru27p it's a single player game. who cares if someone exploits. this is not high priority.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics