Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dcgdavies
    7 posts

Message from ubi encouraging me to play again- "Your journey is not over". Yes it is, because you wont fix the bloody game.

• ShapeGSX
    3 posts

I turned in all of the order medallions. Then I finished the game. I am lacking the last clue to find The Father. I played the game for more than 135 hours, and it won't let me finish the game because of this bug. I'm beyond disappointed. Please fix this bug so that people who have encountered it can FINISH THE GAME!

• ShapeGSX
    3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I am also encountering this bug. I CAN'T FINISH THE GAME. 135 hours down the drain. Please fix this bug.

• ShapeGSX
    3 posts

I am also encountering this bug. I CAN'T FINISH THE GAME. 135 hours down the drain. Please fix this bug.

• KingSpawn1979
    4 posts
    @shaiwan43

spoiler

No. Just no.
    As many of us stated that is exactly what NOT happens...

• Ayrobot
    5 posts

Same problem for me, playing on PC, 147h of game and done everything in the game but the mission "The Poor Fellow soldier" is not proposed by Haytham.

Wait for a fix, but I will not restart the game... No way !!!

• Ayrobot
    5 posts

@ubi-orion Hello and is it possible to do the same thing on PC ? I can give you a sample in order to analyse it if it can helps

• jardoHUN
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jardoHUN
    2 posts

This bug need to be fixed asap. Finishing the game is literally prevented. So frustrating and annoying. Buying a game on full price = dont want to watch the ending on youtube. Thx.

• thegardener25
    128 posts

@rorobfo How you getting on? I never mentioned fishing, because I think everybody is stuck on those, I forgot about the trophies though, & I still had the 'Overdesign 2' still to do. I've since completed it, although I'm on 91%! Are you on ps4? There shouldn't be a difference?
    I've got 5 medallions still to turn in, but Hytham isn't looking for them. He's in the Bureau & the only options he has when I interact with him is, 'What do you do here?', or 'I have to leave', or words to that effect.
    Collecting iron ore was a pain, but I've got every piece of gear & weapons to Mythical, & evrything up to 10/10 except for shields (5/10). If a solution to completing 'The Order', doesn't come, then I was thinking NG+ as well. It'd give a 2nd playthrough a purpose.

• guest-T1qDfzmc
    1 posts

Hytham is supposed to be at the longhouse after completing all the order of the ancient and all quests up to that point but he is not there and therefore I cannot complete the main storyline and finish the game. He just stays in his hut and when interacted with he gives no indication that he has a quest to give you. I haven't seen this to be mentioned in the upcoming bug fix and just wondered when this would be fixed as people have been reporting this since November.

• LuNar_VelveT
    2 posts

and as it turned out, not even this time they solved our problem. There is no fix in the patch notes. Ubisoft you really suck. You keep disappointing your customers on time.

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

Seriously Ubi? New patch and still haven't bothered to fix this? Surely you can just reset the mission parameters for this for those who haven't killed the father and those that have him revealed wont have the mission reset.......

[censored] YOU

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@UbiKoreanBBQ I was playing on xbox one S, ive now moved to xbox series x and its still an ongoing issue, why can't a patch be made to reset the mission parameters for all users under the condition that the father is still showing as locked...that way those who haven't been effected by this game breaking bug wont be effected by a future update....you done it with a previous update on a broken mission so why not this one?

• locokid67
    1 posts

Thanks for the 1.1.1 patch but sadly this doesn't fix the known The Father bug for me. So can't finish the game. Like others on here, I have already received Thors Cloak but Hytham hasn't triggered the final location of The Father. Will we be getting a fix for this soon? Thanks.

• killbill9191
    18 posts

@alexandru27p

I got a 24hr ban for speaking the truth lol ; this is absolutely disgusting
    2 updates yuletide rubbish still no FIX for GAME completion

(ban me again please as your game coding is utter dire anyway!!!!!!!!

FIX or REFUND , FIX is 2 months/3months too LATE
    DISGUST DISGUST DISGUST

A warning to anyone who doesnt want a 24hr Ban like i got DONT TELL THE TRUTH this is not allowed see terms of service.

What an absolute bunch of AMATEURS , if we wasnt so busy with a real life epidemic i would sue your [censored]

@petteflet88

I got banned for telling the TRUTH

• killbill9191
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • johnnydundee
    1 posts

So frustrating.....I'm 145hr in the game and cannot kill the last order member....I bought all of the assassin's creeds game since day 1 and this is the worst bug I encountered so far, how can they not patch something that prevent you from finishing the game!

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts

Just want to know if the bug with the quest The Poor Fellow Soldier is fixed with the new patch 1.1.1? Only wait after that to have all my achievements...

• killbill9191
    18 posts

@johnnydundee

It is very obvious to me this is a bug they CANNOT overcome but they still wont come CLEAN and offer refunds spoke to ubi-idiots about 2 weeks ago on robot chat and was simply told with every reply again and again and again........

After 14 days no refund is possible although it took about 30 days for this MASSIVE ISSUE to surface when will ubisoft grow a pair and own up to there most incredible [censored] to date? unity was nothing as badly bugged all got dead kings dlc for free but i was season pass holder and got ziltch. This will be the very last ubi product i buy , i suggest someone with good skills creates a petition as we have maybe at least 10000 users on here ready willing and able to sign , i cant contact psn no-one there (probably coronavirus) I dont know how other users feel but this simply stinks like rotten fish, not a big flat fish or mackerel though as they simply dont exist; i tried to patch lasso from rdr2 to drag haytham out of hut but this is a non fix too

I ask everyone to boycott 'ubi-titles' in the future at least till they can actually learn how to code correctly; look at list of patch fixes was this game developed by a child?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics