Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ajscott819
    9 posts

First I had the Sons of Ragnar Ubba bug. Spent my time exploring and clearing the map. Now I have this bug. I thought it odd when Hytham gave away spoilers early, but I wasn't aware of this issue. I thought it was poor continuity.
    After over a month of not be able to progress I am stuck again.
    I was really hoping this patch fixed it, but no. I have everything except the last clue. Well everything, but the last clue and the coastal fish.
    Stupid fishing. Fix that too please

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

Still not fixed after 1.1.1. Absolutely unbelievable.

• Valgoerad
    1 posts

Same problem here. Xbox Series X. Whole England conquered (100% of all dots on the map cleared too), father left with last uncovered clue.

• eightroadlolz
    1 posts

Spoiler Alert
    Spoiler Alert
    Spoiler Alert

i cant proc The father quest becus the number of trinket somehow over droped,i got all gear b4 the father quest start

• guest-LmWt2ELH
    1 posts

I have the same problem on XBSX. This is infuriating not being able to finish the game after 120+ hrs in and with 92% completion.
    #PLSFIX Ubisoft!

My progress went exactly as previously described. Hytham allowed me to give him the medallions and rewarded me Thor's cape without me killing the last member of the order which I didn't even realize I was missing. I can't give him the last medalion now and get the last hint for the Father.

• Quackable
    3 posts

@ubikobold It's Jan 15 now, still no update on this?

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Has anyone not given hytham the codex pages yet I got 2/6 I need the rest hopefully that will trigger him to give me the father I don’t know

• matos2001
    1 posts

I've finished the main story, killed all the order members/zealots, but I can't access to the final clue to find the Father... Although, the Cola's icon show a parchemin with a question mark under, I don't know If this is related or not:/

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Stupid company should be ashamed. They dont even dare to react.

• JoePiraino
    4 posts

After update 2.1 and 1.1.1 I am still unable to finish this game.. I am on the last member of the order and the game insists to continue quests to figure out who the last member is. I have logged over 115 hrs. and cannot believe the recent update did not take care of this problem after seeing a lot of people with the same problem over the past few months. Please reach out.

• Wrath_of_Gods
    2 posts

@shadow-wipeout
    Please explain. I have Thor's cape. 100% completion except The Poor Fellow Soldier won't start. I've tried exiting the animus. Any work around?

• ArKonIte167
    6 posts

@killbill9191
    by that analogy to this bug, the only thing not working on the vehicle is a brake light. You can still literally play the entire game; all that’s missing is a cinematic.

im as frustrated as anyone, but you need to chill out my man. These devs are working their butts off [removed].

[Ubi-Woofer Edit: I removed the insult in the direction of another player. Please refrain from making such comments! Thank you.]

• scaramouche54
    2 posts

Same for me can't finish the game, get the Key, and get Thors Hammer!

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@wrath_of_gods the reason the quest won't start is because you have the mission reward which is Thors cape, because Hytham gave that to you before he issues the final quest, the game thinks you have already completed the quest.

The bug lies in the fact that you can return 44 medallions/medals/tokens or whatever you prefer to call them to Hytham and he will issue the final quest reward which stops him giving the final quest as the game thinks you've already done it

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@wrath_of_gods and unfortunately no, there is no work around, it requires a fix similar to one they done before by resetting the mission parameters for everyone under the condition that something specific to that mission hasn't already been completed, so those that couldn't do it were able to and those that had completed it wouldn't be effected by this fix

• Wrath_of_Gods
    2 posts

@shadow-wipeout
    Thank you for the reply. I am 100% OCD (205 hours) complete with all minor chests, wealth, mysteries, artifacts, missions, arcs... except whatever is in Aelfred's secret study. With nothing left to do, I retrieved Thor's Hammer & Excalibur. I guess I'll need to wait for a patch. I had hoped that yesterday's update would've fixed it.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Just done all hythams codex pages still can’t get him to go to the longhouse to give me the father mission
    Done the whole campaign pledged every location got Thor’s hammer Thor’s outfit just need to kill the father then I’m done till they bring dlc out 👍🏼 Is there a workaround to get Alfred guessing that’s who father is

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Can somebody help me aswell when I upgrade my skills it’s says power level 403 but the mastery parks that are very close to the middle on the skill tree doesn’t show up just says 403 it looks like I’ve got every skill but I’ve noticed other people have the mastery points is that a bug glitch going on too? If someone could help that be cool 🙂

• TonyH9292
    4 posts

@diabetic_man97 . I have the same problem, is it going to be fixed.?

• BayBryant21
    1 posts

I’m still upset, I’ve killed every order member and zealots, except for the father, and the father does not get revealed. Also along with hytham being stuck in his same spot and not in front of the Longhouse, and not being able to access “The Poor Fellow Soldier” quest. Been waiting for forever for this to be fixed and I Thought this new 1.1.1 patch would hopefully and FINALLY fix this issue for me and many others, but it seems Ubisoft had other things in mind. We need this to be fixed!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics