ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@henavey No idea, i don't think they have given a date. I just hope they do it soon as i would like to finish off the main part of the game before any story related DLC content comes out.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

anyone got on series x wanna be friends not much to do till the update comes?

• CHRISTOPHORMICK
    2 posts

Has anyone had any word/clarification as to if the upcoming fix will repair and enable us to finish the game, or will just put in preventative measures for future players and still require us to restart

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@christophormick
    no date yet mate all can think is it will come before or with the river raid update early feb mid feb I reckon nobody’s going to be willing to restart the whole game again as many of us don’t have save games for even half way through a patch will come we just got to hold our guns for abit till we can give it a shot then pray we don’t have any problems in future with dlc or any updates their gunna give us for Valhalla

• Uninterred.
    5 posts

I did this in the "correct" order but no achievement for it. I completed all the story including Hampshire arc. Got the Father mission and "killed" him. Got the Thor's Cape for finishing it. All order members showing as red. No bugs in killing them, killed them all one by one. The achievement for doing so remains locked though. I have the wield Mjolnir achievement which should come after which shows the order are dead but no achievement. I was hoping to 1000 point this. I can't unlock Skaldi's hobby either but was prepared to start a new game to get this to pop but really disappointed I can't finish the game properly.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@uninterred

the achievement for order of the ancients is bugged anyone to even do it at the moment is bugged and with skadi’s hobby you have to slide a continuous run there’s a hill in Norway to do this, that achievement isn’t bugged just need to do it in continuous slide in the snow I got this a week ago, but I know 100% anyone to complete the ancients during 1:1:1 patch will not unlock & there should be a new patch before or on the river raid update like I’ve told everyone don’t hold me to it tho but I know a guy who’s got dates for this somehow

• T500j
    2 posts

I had this bug and found a possible work around:
    -         I went to Vinland and then straight back to England.
    -         Did the fishing with Tarben thing (not really sure if this matters it could work without this step)
    -         After that Hytham was in front of the longhouse. 

• T500j
    2 posts

The quest was a bit anti climatic. Didn't get any rewards or achievements... so I'm guessing it is still a bit bugged...

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Can everyone please read this before people start going it’s still bugged, yes the achievement/trophy is bugged for disorder the ancients anyone who downloaded the 1:1:1 patch it is bugged and anyone who found a work around will be bugged and yes people who are not getting hytham to go to the longhouse yes that is bugged to and we should get a fix either before or with the river raid update is it so hard to read....

we are all in same boat 👍🏼

• kungfumonk
    2 posts

3 achievements bugged for me. Face my might, completionist all the way, and disorder of the ancients.
    that’s only because I’ve completed the whole game, but I have in medallions before I completed it. So it’s now bugged, and it won’t reveal the father to me

• nickjake420
    3 posts

The Father.....last Ancient. Will NOT let me finish the story. No last clue/quest. Hytham does not give the clue/quest. Last trophy needed. Please patch asap!!

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

@t500j I very much doubted this would work - so I tried it - and it didn’t.

• unfor19
    1 posts

Exactly what happened to me yesterday, and then I solved it and finished the game.

Menu > Inventory > Animus > Exit Simulation > Interact with stuff, play radio, use laptop ... > Enter Simulation > Tada. You'll see "Quest is completed" or some message about how to proceed with the main story.

Another thing that might help - I had some hidden parts in my map, so had to reveal them with synchronization points (bird symbol), this also helped me proceeding with the main story.

Also posted it on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/l48pxx/a_way_to_solve_the_buggy_quests_and_finish_the/

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@unfor19

tried it doesn’t work and if it does for some people nobody will get the trophy or the achievement for disorder the ancients every work around will cause the same output bugged nice work tho 👍🏼 The more you try to push a game past a bugged thing your risking your save data... could corrupt at any time

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

This is bugged the whole ending even if you find a work around (trophy & achievement) is bugged & hytham is bugged, i know it’s long but I’d urge you to just hold out till early feb when the river raid comes out before or after,

no point in corrupting your save game... the more you try to push a system it will fold... obviously you don’t have to listen but I’d wait out personal opinion

• Boda403
    3 posts

I cant complete the final clue to reveal The Father for the order Hytham wont give the mission. I already have Thor's Cape need help been stuck for almost 2 months

• Dregsone
    1 posts

I have same issue. Killed all zealots and order members, completed all areas, it still says I have 7 medallions left but won’t let me give them in, although I handed them all into the assassin. Completed all main missions except the poor fellow which won’t even start, the assassin just stays in his shack and the only option is what do you do here and I have to go.
    bugged out and annoyed at this that I feel I can’t complete the game that I have spent 90 hrs plus on !!
    Also my settlement is at level six but achievement has not unlocked !!

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@streethawkfan Anyone else notice in the list of completed quests that above the completed Breaking The Order quest there is a blank slot with completed there. I wonder if that was where the missing quest should be if it hadn't bugged out undefined

• henavey
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FISHMANGRANDAD
    4 posts

@petteflet88 Then i think they should refund everybody who has this same problem

Suggested Topics