Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • david1331
    1 posts

Same for me. Finished everything. Hytham took medallions before as if I had collected them all.
    Now I have extra medallions that are useless and Hytham doesn’t start the final quest to reveal the identity and kill The Father. My platform is PS4. 120+ hours into the game. Please help me. It is very disappointing. I am a big Assassins Creed fan and could never expect such a nasty glitch.

btw there are very many other glitches. Can’t collect some treasure maps for example.

• amir.eraki
    2 posts

@streethawkfan same me. No title for the quest
    i had wasted 140 hours and the game is bugge 😕

• amir.eraki
    2 posts

UbiKobold ??? Can we have answers?

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

Why was there a hotfix deployed for two random bugs, but for game breaking bugs like this you keep us waiting for weeks?

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

I completed all the missions, including Hamtunscire and Norway with Sigurd, also completed the Order kill tree and I still can't unveil The Father. Hytham is still in the Assassin's Bureau and when I approach him there's no other option than asking him what he does there. I now have a clean map with an also clean quest list but no way to finish the game.

• harm841
    2 posts

So all done with everything and having the same problem. The last quest poor fellow soldier won't start for me to complete the game .186 hrs in .own every creed game so done after this no more .

• SON-OF-KEN
    2 posts

@shadow-wipeout
    they will never patch this, it’s been 3 months and they have released a bunch of patches in that time and not even acknowledged it. I’m waiting for the shops to open after lockdown to trade AC in for CoD, I definitely won’t be buying no season pass to game that is so broken it can’t be fixed. Shame on Ubisoft for this half arsed attempt at rushing something out.

• SON-OF-KEN
    2 posts

@christophormick
    this won’t get patched, ever. It’s been three months now and they haven’t even looked at it.

• wildawg187
    1 posts

same issue here, hopefully its resolved soon!

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

I’m in exactly the same position as most people here. Have invested 235 hours and done literally everything - apart from the final close - due to this bug. Have 47 out of 51 trophies.

I have parked the game and gone onto something else (Ghost of Tsushima) while I wait for the patch, at which time I’ll go back and finish it. However my fear and suspicion is that the root of this bug is so complex and so deep that Ubisoft will not be able to fix it because players are all at differing points of the game when they experience the bug. So it’s too hard to fix and they’ll never do it.

Extremely disappointed with Ubisoft and I agree with others who say they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Lindikania
    5 posts

My problem looks a little different. One of the zealots doesn't seem to count for being killed, even though I killed him. Has anyone encountered it? It doesn't display like the other killed ones. Hytham asks to bring him 15 medallions, but only 14 people are left alive...undefined

• Berserk_VIK
    1 posts

@UbiKobold who must we contact to have our money refunded for AC Valhalla. This problem has been on the table since November 2020. And as many have said NOTHING has been done to address the inability to complete the storyline. However, small patches have been released or new content for purchase has been developed. This means we have purchased a faulty product and are requesting a refund. My case # 13785756.

• BadwolfCDXX
    1 posts

I was around 160 hours into the game when I read about this glitch and was unable to get the last order member and stuck at 5/6 clues. Played another 40 hours from an old save from before I had half of the order members and played through again and waited to turn in the 15 medallions until after finishing the last area. I then got the quest to finish off the last guy, went and killed him, used the item he gave me then rode all the way back to the village to turn in the medallions because fast travel was unavailable after killing the last order member. (I only did this after finding out what happens when you start a game of orlog in Lunden, quit after your dice roll then fast travel somewhere. Kinda felt like revenge for the game being broken)

Still no achievement and its the last one I have to unlock.

Originally done on series X so I loaded up a save before killing the last order member on my One X and went straight to the village, turned in medallions and still no achievement.

50 points shy of 1000, I hope they do patch it eventually.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

This. I've over 130 hours and pretty much 100%'d the map. not doing it again. it was fun while i was doing it but the replay is not fun.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RonJeremyR6
    5 posts

@tyleremma2015 Ow stop it dude, everyone has a right to comment and express their feelings.

Your comments are annoying.

• Jakeypoo12345
    27 posts

@alexandru27p Okay the opposite happened to me. i held off killing the rest of the order until i beat the story completely, by this time all of the zealots except one was dead 2 of the second in commands were alive and 4 lieutenants were alive, so i decide to go after just one of them and then when i confirmed the kill the rest of the order including the grand master (the father) died immediatly without me actually going out finding and killing them myself, i was so dissapointed.... I mean im glad i get to see what happened but id like to have seen what each member have said before they died, i was quite invested. then i went back to my settlement and the final mission worked perfectly for me

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@ronjeremyr6

I know that but tbh it’s the same crap over and over and over I’ve just said I first or second week a feb this will be patched but nope everyone keeps whining lol

• LottaTronIcs
    12 posts

@amir-eraki yes, i posted about this last week. Same issue. Hopefully it helps them fix the bug.

Suggested Topics