Quick Suggestions

• Diabetic_Man97
    15 posts

@tyleremma2015

sources !?!?

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@diabetic_man97

guy I know, & read it all over forums watched it all over YouTube early feb either 1st or 2nd week if I’m wrong and the source’s I know are wrong then I’ll delete my account lol

• crowe76
    9 posts

Wow that Tyler dude really showed us who’s boss. This guy goes on a video game forum finds a thread about reporting bugs and glitches and decided he was going go full keyboard warrior and tell people to stop reporting bugs and glitches. Imagine that feeling “ I tell video gamers to shut up i tough guy on Ubisoft forum duh” with all do respect TY LER go (censored) yourself. Now we all patiently await your intellectual response to my post and after that I can ask you who’s crying now and so on and so on,you know the usual response to dumb people online .

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@crowe76

what’s good

hahah your a funny guy you know you all wanted to get a reply from Ubisoft about when’s this being fixed I found one instead of crying yet my comments was getting ignored, but not now I got guys like you up in your feelings so to your go [censored] yourself you go and find better info my guy lol

don’t be calling me out in comments because I’m not a little kid I’ll tell you how it is haha enjoy your evening dude

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@tyleremma2015 hey little kiddo. Are you secretly an ubisoft employee since they are ignoring? Or are you just really 13 years old? Funny kid.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@petteflet88

Funny guy 😂

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

My problem is i have killed all the order members bud didnt get the achievement fore it ??? Any one else has the same problem

• Lindikania
    5 posts

@tyleremma2015 Aah lol who gives you a guarantee that they will fix it? People have been writing about the problem for months.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@lindikania

I never guaranteed anything I just said there will be a patch first or 2nd week but don’t take my word for it we will find out tbh I think it will be fixed

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@tyleremma2015 ok kiddy

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@petteflet88

ok mate your pathetic didn’t quite get the response you was looking for did you, stupid [censored]

• Diabetic_Man97
    15 posts

@tyleremma2015
    but where did you see that the bug will be fixed on the 1st or 2nd week ?????

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@diabetic_man97

I can’t remember exactly where I was looking but if you go on google there will be leaks etc and prediction dates but it’s been confirmed that a patch is coming and that this mission will be in there

• Chrille77king
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Been playing or 170 hours and done literally everything but I can´t get the last quest. Hytham just stays in his cabin. I have played all the Assassins Creed games but I won´t buy one again. I mean everyone can make a mistake but Ubisoft aren´t even interested in helping us. I mean - we have bought a product that doesn´t work and we should all get a refund.

• xrayspex_73
    161 posts

Same issue here. Completed all quests and all zones. Killed all order members and the Father is still at 5/6. Hytham will not give me the quest/last clue. 120+ hours and I am not really willing to start over.

• RonJeremyR6
    5 posts

@tyleremma2015 Just stop talking bro, nobody wants to hear your BS.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@ronjeremyr6

haha we will see when a patch rolls out then you can all say sorry lol about..... nobody wants to hear my bs my information is relevant I got guys like you trying to cause trouble because your all down on your luck and don’t think it will ever get fixed it will just with time yes it’s been months find it funny you all want responses but when you do you all threaten to ask for refunds lol why you even here then “because you wanna fix” I’m talking possible dates and you all push me to one side saying I’m talking trash haha same thing with clues and riddles nobody thought ah it would get fixed it did and then I got guys like oh your right if it wasn’t the right response you wanted why don’t you get off your [censored] and go find better info I got instead of trying to cause confrontation with me

• Lindikania
    5 posts

@tyleremma2015 You may not have received enough arguments from your past opponents, but I'm not being aggressive with you, I just want to say that you are expressing your indignation too violently. No wonder some people want their money back for the game (I'm not one of them, I like the game, I'm willing to wait for bug fixes as long as it takes). But they, like me, spent a decent amount on it. I do not know how things are in other countries, but in Russia I spent a salary equal to three of my working shifts on the game (not including donat in the in-game store). And I'm SORRY that for such money, the game still does not work as it should. That's all. I understand that you like to lead people to emotions, but it doesn't look very nice from the outside. I will not be offended if you insult me or laugh at me in response to my comment. This is your right. So how does of other people in this topic to express their claims to the developers. This is their right. "Whine" - if you like that word better. Be more lenient with people.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@lindikania

nope you know what I agree with you I never told people they couldn’t type there experiences with the game and you’ve made valid points I haven’t in fact done anything but stuck up for myself, from that crowe guy, @petteflet88 and some other dude on here they in fact come at me telling me to go [censored] myself etc etc I’ve just said look I’m not a little kid and basically [censored] you back I was trying to put my point across and what I found and I get nothing but negativity/confrontation as a reply if anything these guys shouldn’t be trying to start wars with me “online” whilst in real life they probably not even like that it’s stupid [censored] but if there gunna carry on being [censored] then I’m going to stick up for myself and sorry if I offended you I hope for even the guys that are being idiots all our games get fixed and that I think first or 2nd week feb I think we will get a patch but who knows I could be wrong so don’t take my word on it.

Suggested Topics