Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@marcios10 Have you tried sleeping. It's been a minute since I finished the game, but I think you get a letter in your mailbox telling you to come see Hytham.

• rorobfo
    40 posts

@derzalas may depend on the stage of failure of the quest.
    For me, when Eivor approached her own hall building, Hytham went for Eivor and talked about that letter (again) and i ve been able to finish the "father" thingie.

• JDL2025
    18 posts

@ubi-borealis still not working on PC for me. really irritating, as saved and gone back like 5 times to do this since update, Hiytham still self isolating in his hut.

• Chaulkie39
    5 posts

Well wouldn't ya know .. i get through all of the 44 order members , and the quest that takes you to the Father is called the Letter .. its Hytham at the entrance to the long house to the settlement , i would also like to add that i had all Codec's found and given to Hytham .. game is now uninstalled New content Bull [censored] .. the answer to all the issues is put a feature in that it will allow you to restart your quest .

step 1 in Resolving my Mental health Delete game ---- done
    Step 2 take measures to stay away from Ubisoft games --- Currently a Work in Progress

• Tsukiyommi
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

•  It was not even possible to begin this mission. I have 5/6 "Father" leads and 14 medals of the order in the inventory, and when I return to Radvi after solving the winchester missions nothing else happens.

•  "The Father" still remains hidden in the order menu.
  • Wiznut23
    1 posts

Quest is still broken for me. I'm done with all areas except for Hamtunshire. Randvi has no dialog options, except to see the alliance map and Sigurd won't speak to me. The only quests I have are contracts, Order assassination's, and River raids. I only have three order members under the rake left, the Rake, and then the Father. Hordafylke does not show up on my alliance map.

• NoooobSlayer
    41 posts

@grantkelleher Ubisoft is a small indie company. They don't kno what they are doing. So don't expect a lot from this boring company.

• guest-sdh3Cla0
    1 posts

I have completed the main story, killed all the zealots and cultists and am left without the last remaining clue to identify the father. Per reddit this is a common problem, has there been an identified workaround where Hytheim will give me the last quest?

• ColdHard
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I can confirm since the TU 1.1.2 I am still not able to start the Poor Fellow Soldier quest. Hytham remains in his house with no dialogue options, Ranthi has no additional regions for me to visit (I understand the quest line in Norway should open). I have defeated all Zealots and all Order members except the Father and he is stuck at 5/6 clues.

TL/DR - the title update 1.1.2 has sadly fixed nothing in the main quest bug affecting the final chapter.

• ColdHard
    3 posts

@wiznut23 same as me (on Xbox Series X) with TU 1.1.2

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello all!

Thanks for providing me with additional information. It looks like those of you who are unable to proceed with the quest have yet to receive the letter from Hytham (despite meeting the criteria for it), and therefore can't start the "Poor Fellow-Soldier of Christ" quest.

As mentioned in my earlier post, this investigation has been reopened following TU 1.1.2. I have now passed on the reports shared within this thread to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused.

Once we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within this thread and within our News & Announcements forum.

@Wiznut23 - Just to confirm - have you not yet been able to kill all other available Order targets (such as the Rake)? If so, I would recommend killing these Order members to see if you're able to trigger "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" quest.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • JDL2025
    18 posts

@ubi-borealis Don't you have to start the poor fellow one in Winchester to unlock the rake etc so technically you cant as Hytham wont let you start as he's not outside the long house. I did rescue Sighurd ( 7th time) and it does indicate talk to Hytham but he's in the long house and no interaction possible. undefined
    undefined

• Hermes20052006
    3 posts

@saintfox13
    I'm suffering of same problem. I've completed all missions for the Order and have only pending the last one.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

The patch worked for me (on Xbox Series X), the final member was finally revealed after I got (and done) the "The poor fellow soldier" quest from Hytham

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

@JDL2025 - It looks like you're encountering a slightly different issue here, and that you're unable to interact with Hytham to start the quest "More Intel." You won't be able to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier of Christ" before collecting all of the other Order medallions. If you haven't been able to kill the Rake, as well as the Order members found in Wincestre, then you won't be able to start this quest.

If you're unable to talk to Hytham to start "More Intel," please can you open a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate? Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EllieM2020
    2 posts

I have played all the assassin creed games and never have I had before the issues Im having with Valhalla. For a game that followed odyssey it’s disgusting. The last mission you can’t access, in order to face Alfred (The father). Now I have completed the game, I have killed all the members of the order, I have done everything that needs doing. I HAVE SPENT 110 HOURS ON THIS GAME AND I CANT DO THE FINAL MISSION. It’s a joke. I’ve checked online and many people have had this issue, why nothing has been done to sort it I do not know. I’m disappointed beyond belief with the quality of this game, if this glitch and issue does not get resolved I am never purchasing an item from Ubisoft again, hell I’ll boycott if I have to. I just can’t believe this, I’m actually raging. All that time and effort wasted at this point, your team need to work on issues like this and others in the game because after odyssey this is just a [censored] [censored] take. Kind regards, a very [censored] of customer. 

• EllieM2020
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

Same as of 2-22-21

• PeterBolinder
    2 posts

This might not be the case for all of you who still have this issue, but I thought I was stuck as described in this thread. But, going into Sigurds room (next to Randvi) started a new quest to progress further.

There was nothing suggesting I had to go into his room, but that solved it for me, hopefully a few of you will benefit from that knowledge.

• Hermes20052006
    3 posts

Just now I've received the mission "the letter". After completing "King's prophecy" and before "Hampshire information". On arriving to the settlement, Hytham was waiting for me at the entrance of the communal house and gave the letter and "Christ poor soldier" mission appeared.

Suggested Topics