Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello it's not the same person but I have the same problem but I can't but photo because il only 200kb max to upload

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @pillsberry204! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier," as well as with uploading images into the forums. Would you be able to upload the images to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive? This will allow you to post a shareable link within the forums, so we can take a closer look at the images you've collected.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pillsberry204
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Yea sorry a didn't see your responds there is the link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1sVWjK789w7BWbRJGQ-s52PpVo85W6Ob8

• pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Nevermind I fond that I didn't do the hamtunscire

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @pillsberry204, and for sharing a video with us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the issue yourself. Once you've completed all regions, you should be able to speak to Hytham to begin "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." If you encounter any further trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • SyntheticSiner
    1 posts

can someone at Ubisoft please tell me if this bug is going to get fixed? hoping some time soon but looking at the dates from the other comments I don't have a lot of faith that this game breaking bug is on your priority list.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SyntheticSiner! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." Just to confirm, have you been able to complete all of the regions in-game, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire? If you have not yet completed all of the regions in-game, you will be unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier."

If you have completed these regions and are still unable to start this quest, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheFrozenCreed
    10 posts

Is this actually going to get fixed? I have literally completed everything in the game aside from this, which is preventing me from finding Mjollnir, this has been known since launch, its 9 months later, pull your heads out of eachothers [censored] and just force update the medallion into peoples inventories

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hello @thefrozencreed - thank you for your reply to this thread.

Could you please confirm the exact nature of the issue you are having? Are you unable to locate Hytham outside of the longhouse, or are you having a different issue, such as being unable to proceed due to having the incorrect number of medallions? If the former, please be advised that this issue has been considered resolved as of TU 1.3.0, and it could no longer be reproduced in the live game.

Please refer to the information posted above by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis; can you please confirm that you have completed all of the prerequisites for starting "The Poor Fellow-Soldier", which are the following:

• You have completed the full game, including the Hordafylke and Hamtunscire arcs
    • You have defeated all of the other Order members, with the exception of the Father

If you find yourself unable to locate Hytham outside the longhouse and proceed, as previously directed, please send us a video showing the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and any information that you provide. We'll be happy to reopen the the investigation into this issue if the information needed is received. 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-urDtUcG0
    1 posts

I have a problem with hytham, I have killed all the members of the order and have found all the pages of the codex I can't do the mission to kill the father. I have 14 medallions of the order and 5 clues to find the father. If anyone could help me I would be grateful.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-urDtUcG0! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying to complete "The Poor Fellow-Solider." Thanks for letting us know that you've defeated all Order members (except the Father) and collected all of the Codex pages. Please note that the Codex pages are related to a different quest (A Brief History of the Hidden Ones), so these won't help you to locate the Father.

You won't be able to locate the Father unless you have met the following criteria:

• You have completed the full game, including the Hordafylke and Hamtunscire arcs
    • You have defeated all of the other Order members, with the exception of the Father

If you find yourself unable to locate Hytham outside the longhouse and proceed with "The Poor Fellow-Solider", please send us a video showing the following:

I would recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link in this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bigsteve50501
    1 posts

@nokk_is_a_frog your not the only one..I have now encountered this same issue..please fix this

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bigsteve50501! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier. Just to confirm, have you met the following criteria:

If you find yourself unable to locate Hytham outside the longhouse and proceed with "The Poor Fellow-Solider", please send us a video showing the following:

I would recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link in this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MikymiksterCR
    1 posts

Hi Ubisoft, I have completed Hatmuncire and Sciropescire, I have also killed all member if the order except the Father, I want to give medallions to Hytham and I am unable to do so. I really want to finish the game so I can move on, and now its become an obsession to finish the game, and I find myself to be in the same place as before. Please please fix this.... with the medallions I have an option to give 15 medallions, I am somewhat confident that through out all the order I've killed, I should have 15 medallions, unless there is another way to claim medallions... again, this has become rather annoying for us users. Please fix this. I have seen many gamers face the same issues and nothing being done for at least 2 months now.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 443 posts

@mikymikstercr Hey there. First, I'd like to welcome you to Discussions! Thank you for reaching out about this issue as well. Let's try doing a full reinstall of the game on your PlayStation. If you're still unable to turn in those medallions, however, would it be possible to get a short video clip of this that I can send to the investigating team? I also recommend ensuring that your saves are uploaded to the cloud as well, since the team is also requesting those to help in this investigation as well.

Official Response
  • SGD-Mist
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • greatmogul
    1 posts

What I noticed is that when you complete "A Brother's Keeper" mission it is impossible to find "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" because when you return to Ravensthorpe, and meet with Hytham he is shocked to learn about how Basim tried to kill Eivor and Sigurd, nothing else happens, Basim takes over the animus.

P.S. Eivor changes to Basim for the Animus anomaly when you travel to Hamtunscire.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 443 posts

@greatmogul Just to clarify further, when you completed 'A Brother's Keeper', did the cutscene for Basim play at all? Or did it seem to skip any cutscenes? Is Basim also shown to be wearing the Hidden One armor and holding the Staff of Hermes?

Official Response
  • PageantECRR
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue. I can not access the final mission and/or turn in the medallions. My settlement is level 6 and I have done my brothers keeper. I have also tried reinstalling the game. Basic has taken over the animus and I did not skip a cut scene. How can you help?

Suggested Topics