Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr.Shery
    1 posts

undefinedundefinedundefined

I can't get the mission from Hytham about the father
    And Thor's cape is in my inventory for god know why
    It's a fun game but it's bugged as hell...
    I've been playing this for 144h and encountered so many bugs
    This one and the freeing caw side quest from Asgard is the one pisses me off the most and unfixable.
    Not sure path will fix this problem.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ghxstfacke I am having the same issue. Main game and fantasy arc are done and all zealots and members are killed. It says "Continue the story to find the next clue." Can't progress. 100+ hours so far and I'm very frustrated.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

I am having the same issue. Main game and fantasy arc are done and all zealots and members are killed. It says "Continue the story to find the next clue." Can't progress. 100+ hours so far and I'm very frustrated.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@yoitsdougal I am having the same issue. Main game and fantasy arc are done and all zealots and members are killed. It says "Continue the story to find the next clue." Can't progress. 100+ hours so far and I'm very frustrated.

• Bo_7dra_99
    4 posts

Did you guys talked to Haytham?

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@bo_7dra_99 Yes. He's in the Bureau for me and the only options are Give Medallions or Codex Pages and, "what do you do here"

• Madeezy
    67 posts

I have completed the main game and fantasy arc. I have defeated all zealots and members of the Order. The last one is THE FATHER and I'm sitting at 4/5 clues and it says "Continue the story to find the next clue." Can't progress. I try talking to Hytham and nothing happens. I have 14 order medallions and he wants 15. There are no order members or zealots left to kill.

I'm 100+ hours so far and I'm very frustrated.

Other boards, I found with a similar issue:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83167/cant-kill-the-father
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81159/the-father-of-the-order-is-not-unlocked
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83902/ordee-of-ancients-the-father-final-quest-broken

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@madeezy i have same problem i had 6 order members left already have thors hammer and full set, i thought u have to complete all order members to get the cape, this might be a bug i think.

• rigatony96
    1 posts

same, killed all the zealots 2. 80 hours down the drain

• PapaAwesome117
    1 posts

Early in the game, a speech option with Hytham made Eivor give 15 Order medallions to him. This triggered dialogue in which Eivor speaks about having met and taken care of The Father. This also made the quest, "Breaking the Order", complete. However, I had only eliminated a few of the Order members at the time.

Now, I have eliminated everyone in the Order, including Zealots, and finished all story zones. However, the quest "The Letter" will not trigger. The only option when talking to Hytham is "What do you do here?". It is currently impossible to figure out who The Father is or finish the story.

Furthermore, I was able to acquire Mjolnir, which apparently should not have been possible until I confronted The Father.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I love this game and would really like to finish it. Thank you for your time.

• Ricekid007
    1 posts

I've read a few people running into this bug. I completed the "Poor Fellow Soldier" mission but it didn't let me kill Father. I've killed all other 44 Order of ancients and Hythem still won't give me my last clue to hunt him down. He did, however, give me thors cloak so I was able to get Thors hammer. If you guys could please help fix this, that'd be great. I really don't wanna restart 80hrs of game play in order to get that achievement. Thanks. Anyone else run into this bug?

• guest-q6WY1YCF
    1 posts

I finished the story line and still can’t uncover the father??

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@d4rky26 Right. I've seen some people say the same thing. I have a ticket with Ubi and they have confirmed, to me anyway, that it is indeed a known bug. I am unable to get the cape and thus unable to get the hammer. Sad stuff.

• Baeron78
    2 posts

Non spunta la missione per uccide l'ultimo membro dell ordine
    Ho finito il gioco e ucciso 44 su 45 membri dell ordine ho consegnato le medaglie a hytham ma me ne sono rimaste 6 nell inventarioche non mi fa consegnare a hytham di conseguenza non mi da la missione
    Che faccio?????

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@madeezy i let u know when i did all the maps and finish the game and see if i can see alfred in post-game if not its a bad game breaking bug, i already find it odd that i had the cap before killing all order members i had 6 left, then i had 15 or 16 medals then i had the cape. Using full thors set and hammer without postgame lol.

• Tonyyyy.
    1 posts

I finished the Eivor's Saga (also get the challenge) , i killed 44 of 45 order members, but, Hytam is not near the longhouse, he still in his house.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

Oke i finished the game did all regions the father is still on clue 5 of 6 this is a bug ?, i already have full thors set and hammer please fix this ubisoft this is not nice.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@galufion same problem on the last region my game bugged out 2 or 3 times i was synced out of the small vilage after a few reloads i finished that quest but alfred is nowhere to be found in the settlement.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@madeezy i dont even have the option for medaions i think this is glitched because i already had full thors set and hammer before finishing the game, now the father is nowhere to find still stuck on 1 last clue.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@ghxstfacke same problem with the father and reda wont talk to me either quest marker is pointing to him even after finishing 10 contracts.

Suggested Topics