Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@ubikobold I have just completed the game last night (killed every order member which includes cultists and zealots) and can confirm I am having this issue as well. Haytham is still inside the building with no dialogue options. Curiously in my game one of the zealots has a scroll and a question mark for an icon so it’s as if the game hasn’t registered the kill properly but the icon is red and when I hover over it it says “defeated” like all the rest so I have no idea what’s going on there...hoping it’s fixed really soon as this it’s this and the prophecy pig world event bug are both preventing me from full completion (and the trophies Disorder of the ancients and Completionist all the way” respectively)

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts
    Hi again every body, and I'm sorry for my late reply in getting back to you all. This issue should be addressed in a future update! I do not have a specific date for this update and apologize as I do understand you all have been waiting patiently during these times. However, please keep an eye out and thank you all for providing us with all of the information necessary to investigate.

Should be addressed or will be addressed?

• kiwicj52
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ubikobold what a joke 😅

• QueenArtemisia
    1 posts

After Killing all the orders members, I went to Hytham the mission The Poor Fellow Soldier of Christ won't appear. So, i can't get the Key to Kill the last member.

I'm with 120h of game and can't Go back any point without loosing at least 40h of game.

• gottalife34
    1 posts

This still needs to be fixed.

• KopfSmertZz
    71 posts

So, three months have past since this topic was opened and this bug is still not fixed. 3 Months! 3! Sure, COVID and whatnot, but yeah, a bit disappointing. Lets hope this gets fixed before the upcoming DLC will be released, I would like to finish the main story completely before continuing.

• grantkelleher
    3 posts

hi ive completed the game been crowned jarl also given hytham all the medallions and got thors cape off him AND THE FATHER IS BLACKED OUT STILL ive got 21 of the 23 locations unlocked in england ,ravensthorpe ,hidden one bureau , yggdrasil. dalby forest, sherwood forest, aelfwood, ciltern hills, epinga forest, wishtmans wood ,isle of wiht, cying vale, long man, the weald, seven sisters, clefa sands, aeld wyrm ,white cliffs of dover, hadrains wall, stiperstanas, theotford forest hwithors and completed all the wealth mysteries and artifacts in the atlas/world what am i missing can anybody help please thanks grant

• grantkelleher
    3 posts

hi ive completed the game been crowned jarl also given hytham all the medallions and got thors cape off him AND THE FATHER IS BLACKED OUT STILL ive got 21 of the 23 locations unlocked in england ,ravensthorpe ,hidden one bureau , yggdrasil. dalby forest, sherwood forest, aelfwood, ciltern hills, epinga forest, wishtmans wood ,isle of wiht, cying vale, long man, the weald, seven sisters, clefa sands, aeld wyrm ,white cliffs of dover, hadrains wall, stiperstanas, theotford forest hwithors and completed all the wealth mysteries and artifacts in the atlas/world what am i missing can anybody help please thanks grant

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

There might be people trying to defend it, and yes it is still being investigated but seriously.....how long does it take to fix this issue? Like God dammit already, this 1 little bug is preventing thousands of players completing the game.......this is beyond a joke now

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all. I'd like to reiterate what UbiKobold has said - a fix for this issue has been discovered and will be implemented within a future patch. I understand the frustration with this issue persisting. With that in mind, I would like to assure everyone that this discovered fix will be implemented within a future patch. We're unable to provide details on when this patch will be, as we don't have access to this information. To this end, we suggest staying tuned to our public channels such as Valhalla's official twitter page, as well as the dedicated forum page for newly released information and updates related to Valhalla.

Official Response
  • DreadfullyDark
    1 posts

Cancelled Ubi+ today and deleting my account. There's a lot wrong with Ubisoft, but this bug (and Ubi's poor communication on it) is the icing on the cake. There are too many functional games from decent companies and developers to waste any more money here. Peace!

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LottaTronIcs
    12 posts

@ubiwan great news. thanks for the update. You can at least stop sending me emails about coming back to finish the game though (not sure how many people got that email from Ubisoft, that's kinda rubbing it in 🙂 When I got the "come back email" - I tried because I thought it meant that you might have fixed the problem because you know my account name and that I've reported the problem but I guess it is TBD when. See you after the next major update in 3-6 months I guess.

• VeXXXis
    5 posts

So anyone heard if they are going to fix this?

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@grantkelleher Did you get the mission “Poor Fellow Soldier” to reveal the father before you get the cloak from Haytham?? Because if you didn’t then the game is bugged unfortunately. You’re only meant to get the cloak once you have dealt with the father. I and MANY others are currently having this issue and it’s so frustrating because you’ve essentially spent all those hours just for a bug preventing you from completing the quest...apparently they are aware of the bug but we just don’t know when we can expect a fix.

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts
    We're unable to provide details on when this patch will be, as we don't have access to this information.

Maybe, just maybe, you could get access to that information. You know, since you work for the same company 🤨

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Waste of time and money this company and game.

• Ike_n_Ike
    1 posts

I have killed every single member of the order and every single zealot. Last thing I need is the father. I have 14 medallions and hytham wants 15, it’s literally impossible to finish a game I spent more than 60 dollars and 70+ hours on because of this stupid bug. Unbelievable.

• GreatTyler
    1 posts

This has also happened to me, has anyone figured out a way to get around this bug?

Suggested Topics