Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @PageantECRR! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Solder." Just to confirm, have you met the following criteria:

• You have completed the full game, including the Hordafylke and Hamtunscire arcs
    • You have defeated all of the other Order members, with the exception of the Father

If you find yourself unable to locate Hytham outside the longhouse and proceed with "The Poor Fellow-Solider", please send us a video showing the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

I would recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link in this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • witchcraftz
    1 posts

Hello, I'm also having this exact same issue.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @witchcraftz - welcome to Discussions!

Can you please look to my colleague @Ubi-Borealis' previous post just above your own, and clarify for us whether you meet the criteria to receive the letter from Hytham?

If you do, but you find yourself unable to receive the letter, can you please provide us with a video showing the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

We'll be unable to investigate further with you without such a video provided, as this issue has been considered resolved as of TU 1.3.0, and we would need it to reopen the investigation with the developers as evidence that the issue persists on TU 1.3.1.

Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • bristol_rugby08
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer it hasn't been resolved for me. Who do I send the info you have asked for too?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @bristol_rugby08! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." Please can you share the information within this thread for us to take a closer look at?In particular, please can you share a video which includes the following:

I would recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link in this thread for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bristol_rugby08
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis please see below link to Google drive with videos and screenshots of your requested info to show I cannot access mission. Thanks
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1uG4sZ9zK5uAoqs-OQItpmqKi4IaSx3cP

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Thank you for sharing this link to your Google Drive folder with us, @bristol_rugby08!

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that I can access the folder as it isn't public, so it presents me with a screen asking me to request access instead. Could you possibly amend the permissions to make the folder available, so that I can review the files within?

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • semplerfi
    8 posts

@bristol_rugby08, sorry sent request by mistake. Please disregard. 😉

• Gasparescmarcel
    3 posts

@d4rky26 what ubisof have told you?they will gonna fix the bug?

• Gasparescmarcel
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis hi,

I have the same problem, i can't make hytham to come near longhouse although i have finished the mission and got all the order members killed.

• bristol_rugby08
    6 posts
  • Gasparescmarcel
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis hi mate, can you contact me please i have problems with the ac valhalla on ps5 regarding letter from hytham

• ghilios
    1 posts

I just played through the game and this is happening to me too. Is there a doubt that people are actually running into this? This thread seems to be spinning in circles asking people to prove they've done everything needed for the quest. Clearly something is wrong. What do you need from us to diagnose the issue?

• bristol_rugby08
    6 posts

@ghilios Ihave sent them everything they asked for not really sure what else I can do, not getting a response.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

@bristol_rugby08 I have looked at the screenshots provided and can see that you still have 6 zealots that you need to kill. Kill the remaining Zealots then return to Ravensthorpe and Hytham should be standing near the longhouse with a letter for Eivor which should then unlock the 'Poor Fellow-Soldier' quest.

@ghilios @Gasparescmarcel Could you also provide a video or screenshots that show the following:

Official Response
  • bristol_rugby08
    6 posts

@ubi-keo thanks, it isn't clear that you have to kill the zealots as well and first time a did it it didn't work. This time it's seems to have done.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

@bristol_rugby08 Thanks for the update, I'm pleased that you have been able to start 'The Poor Fellow-Soldier' quest.

Official Response

Suggested Topics