Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • JC-the-Apostate
    19 posts

@madeezy What I experienced was the exact same thing you experienced, in that I was sitting with what I thought was a game breaking bug and no final clue to the identity of The Father. I went to Valhalla (A Brother's Keeper) before eradicating The Order because it was my only options for play. However, after that conclusion, I went back and spoke with Ramvi and looked at my map, low and behold I wasn't done after all - I still had Hamtunscire to pledge. I'm just sharing my experience to tell others to make sure your alliance map is complete, or you might end up stuck like I was. Having seen the actual ending and final clue, I know there is a finale after Valhalla.

• JC-the-Apostate
    19 posts

@madeezy I ended up here, with you with you in these forums, searching for known issues and game ending bugs.

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@UbiKobold

Experiencing the exact same issues on Xbox One.

All missions are complete accept for Poor fellow soldier of christ.
    Hamtunscire arc complete
    All 44 members killed
    I've been to where he should be and nothing
    I was given the cape after handing in 44 tokens

Is there going to be a patch for this as this game so far has just been a hot mess since release....

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

Why can I not start the quest? All 44 members of the order are dead as required.
    Hamtunscire arc is completed and reported back to Randvi but Hotham does not issue the quest.

• I have handed him the medallions already in which a conversation begun regarding who the father was and I was issued Thors cape...for doing the final quest that was yet to be issued, when can this be addressed as this is being reported all over the place and Ubisoft arent doing anything to look at it!

• D4rKy26
    53 posts

@ubi-baron that quest is broken for some

• EvilSpark1
    4 posts

Greetings. An unpleasant moment happened. I am not given a final mission for the Father of the Order of the Ancients. Nothing happens. Everything is complete, but at the same time I understand that I must be given a mission.

• R33MCASH226
    4 posts

@ubi-baron I have done everything my quest log says complete I beat every zealot from very early in the game while playing through the story and rite when I finish the story have all clues and telling proceed with the story . Which I beat already . I can’t complete the game real bummer 114 hours in the garbage undefined

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@power__metal I'm sorry that I was not able to provide assistance sooner, but I'm very glad to hear that the workaround provided helped!! Happy gaming!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@evilwaylander Thank you so much for providing this workaround!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

Hey everyone! I deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this bug has caused you in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I fully understand how disappointing it can be to experience a problem like this and not receive news on it. However, I can assure you that the development team is actively investigating this bug at this time. Please consider uploading your save files in a case at support.ubi.com to aid them in their investigation. They would also like the know the name of the specific Member of the Order you killed and it would be very helpful to include a video of the problem if possible. Aside from that, updates will be posted here as they become available. Thank you all for your assistance and patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • bloedmaster1993
    3 posts

@kairockz i have the same bugg plz fix this

• bloedmaster1993
    3 posts

@pithycanine03 i hope there wil be a fix soon yes

• bloedmaster1993
    3 posts

@ubikoality i hope there wil be a fix soon for the 44/45, main quest done. But Hytham stay in his house and doesn’t give the the quest for the father bugg

• UbiKoality

@bloedmaster1993 My apologies once again for the inconvenience this has caused! I completely understand how exhausting and disappointing this must be to deal with. Thank you for your patience and understanding while the team works to investigate this further.

Official Response
  • Jazzy6968
    1 posts

I can't finish the end quest... Hytham will not give me the final clue for the father that sends me on the the quest to meet king alefred... Also I can't complete the sigurd storyline where he chooses to stay or go back to Norway... How do I fix this issue?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@D4rKy26 @R33MCASH226 Thank you for letting us know.

To help us look into this, could you provide us with a copy of your game save?

You can locate the Save via the details in the Support Article here, and can be uploaded as a Zip file through the Support Site here.

Official Response
  • PyroDC1997
    2 posts

@saintfox13 I have the same issue as well, Hytham doesn’t tell me about the letter to start the quest for aelfred.

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@regent_syhr having the exact same issues on xbox

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@Alexandru27p did you get those cape after handing in 44 tokens? Thats the issue as thats the reward for killing The Father...it causes the game to think that you've already completed the mission despite never receiving it so as such the game is uncompleted

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics