Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Dresden02
    3 posts

Got Thor cloak before last member order father final clue, and now im stuck 5/6 clue no quest from hytham, no father appear cannot deafated him.
    Everything completed in game but cant finish the game.
    PS4 version of the game.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

150 hours in and I can't finish the game. I've been waiting a week and this still isn't listed as a known bug.

• EBYOUNG
    1 posts

I was hoping patch 1.04 would fix this, nope, maybe patch 1.10, nope.
    I was able to give Hytham all the Medallions and I believe this is what broke the game. Yes I have completed the Alliance map after the Good ending, have all of Thor's Armor, zero quests other than the dailies/weekly's.

• s_mooky
    3 posts

@sharpshooter076
    i got the same. i got only 14 medallions and need 15 for haytham but all members of the order are dead. also the new update from today didnt fix it.

• s_mooky
    3 posts

@ubikoality
    same bug for me. 14 medallions but all members are dead. need 15 for haytham. also the update from today didnt fix the issue. thanks for looking into this.

• xKiezKallex
    2 posts

Really thought that such a mega game breaking issue would have been patched with this update. I‘ll noticed it too at around 180 h of gameplay, that was nearly two weeks ago.
    sadly that devs today ( not only ubisoft i.e. Paradox with Empire of Sin, 27 Pages of bugs within two weeks) just take the pre-order money from the ppl & use them as game tester, they should have payed BEFORE throwing it on the market.
    Seems that the ( directly translated from german, hope you’ll now what i mean) „ Heartblood“ from the devs is gone, just to hold their timeline & make money.
    Maybe you should think about a few moments, that you are playing with ppl‘s feelings, their money & time.
    Especially from ubisoft i‘ll expected more than kicking away all my motivation, making me disappointed & sad after ~ 180h invested time cuz i can‘t complete the game like i should.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@xkiezkallex I feel you man. The time put into this game, I really loved it, tbh. But being unable to complete really just turned me off for all those good hours I had.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ebyoung At least you got the armor. I can't get the cloak or the hammer. I also have 14 medallions in my inventory.

• sharpshooter076
    2 posts

@ubikobold is there any eta on this bug. I too have now encountered it and is preventing me from finishing the game. Really frustrating as it is literally the last thing to do in the game for me everything is is completed

• Alexandru27p
    Original poster 18 posts

@killbill9191

Big fish don't spawn. "Ubisoft cares very much about important things", their priority is to remove exploits of money, ingots etc. not bugs.

• Athanasius
    14 posts

It seems that I am fortunate in that this patch does appear to have fixed this issue for me.

Before: 1) Two zealots outstanding, no clues to locations, 2) Last Order member not revealed after the battle in Chepeham.

After: 1) Immediately I logged in under Patch 1.1.0 (on PC remember) I checked the Order tab and the last two zealots were revealed! So it was a quick and easy job to mark one, fast travel, kill them, repeat. 2) I then returned to Ravensthorpe and Hytham had another quest for me, following that lead to the final medallion being in my hands, making up the final 15.

• Shadow-Wipeout
    19 posts

@frankie_drums ot should be, i saw it on the list the other day?

• Dresden02
    3 posts

@athanasius
    The problem is that at some point in the game the medallions duplicate.
    you can hand it back faster than you kill everyone.
    despite the fact that I completed all the tasks,
    I eliminated 44 members of the order,
    took the medallions and got the Thor's cape,
    I still have 7 or 5 (dont Remember) medallions of the order in my backpack.
    I miss the last clue to reveal the father that you will receive from hytham,
    but this is not happening because the game thinks is over,
    the dialogue with hytham testified to who the leader-father was.
    in the order's panel I have the information to continue the storyline.
    even though everything was finished including the wedding.
    hytham sits in his hut offering nothing but dialogue what his job is.
    170 hours of ps4 play

• nuglife22
    26 posts

@jacqueline_dzln Is this a joke?

• douglife247
    5 posts

HELP! I completed the entire game up until the very last Order member. I unfortunately gave all Order medallions to Hytham before seeing the issues with this online. Now I'm stuck at the end of the game with no way to access the final quest(s). Does anyone have a fix for this without me having to rewind 30+% of my game?

• douglife247
    5 posts

HELP! I completed the entire game up until the very last Order member. I unfortunately gave all Order medallions to Hytham before seeing the issues with this online. Now I'm stuck at the end of the game with no way to access the final quest(s). Does anyone have a fix for this without me having to rewind 30+% of my game?

• Pyrofox-CZ
    3 posts

Got same problem they need to address this [censored] it drives me crazy

• Pyrofox-CZ
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

@shadow-wipeout I'm looking at the list here in the forum. Is there another list?

• crowe76
    9 posts

THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE AFFECTING PLAYERS IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED!!! Do your job and fix your game ,5/6 god damn clues found still after a “patch” the so called end game is basically running around collecting iron ore and killing 6 wolves every ten minutes, having the order drive the story only to never complete is bush league and the lack of feedback cmon how many “tickets “ save files ,screen shots,and videos do you need?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics