Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@evilwaylander I apologize for the inconvenience these issues may have caused you! Are you able to provide more details for me? I would be more than happy to get them reported for you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@pithycanine03 It is no problem, I'm glad I was able to provide some peace of mind by letting you know it's being looked into. 🙂 Thank you for the additional details and for being so willing to help our team!! As some time has passed, were you able to successfully create a ticket? If so, please confirm the case number for me. I would be more than happy to ensure it's been placed with the correct department for proper handling and investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • twyhein
    5 posts

Just read new patch notes and nothing about fixing this bug again. It cant be that hard to reactivate this uncompleted quest. Really disappointed...

• Athanasius
    14 posts

Oh no, I was so hoping that this wasn't being available because I'd not yet picked up a clue somewhere, or that I needed to kill all zealots (I've two left to track down).

But as it is I guess I'm facing this same bug. Except for those two zealots I've killed everyone except "The Father". I've completed the main line (i.e. gone after Aelfred in Chepeham), returned to Ravensthorpe to 'claim' Hantucscire and got the message about now continuing my journey. The only quests left are for the Order medallions (those two zealots) and codex pages (I've yet to even spot two of the old Bureaus).

I guess I'll watch this topic and not waste further time on trying to trigger the last kill until I see it's been fixed 😞 .

• guest-Fn0R3SyK
    2 posts

I've got 5/6 clues, completed all arcs, killed 44, father left to go.
    I've noticed there's a clue at St Kenhelms Church in Glowecesterscire. I pick it up but it doesn't acknowledge I've picked it up and just keeps respawning everytime I return
    Like I said I've completed everything else. No idea how you do these tickets you refer to either for you to check.

• sharpshooter076
    2 posts

I’ve completed every mission, side mission, arc, killed all other order members and zealots competed the story and I’m missing the final clue for the father. Is this bugged?

• TheLethalKing
    1 posts

I'm having this issue too. Really frustrating after 110hrs of gameplay too not be able to finish

• Jacqueline_dzln
    2 posts

u need last clue, turn in all medallions & talk to Hytham to get your last clue, he is waiting outside the long house..

• guest-Fn0R3SyK
    2 posts

Already turned in all the medallions and codex pages before I finished the storyline.

• killbill9191
    18 posts

@alexandru27p

Just checked contents of update 1.10 and i doubt they fix it if so i ring psn today for FULL REFUND

• Alexandru27p
    Original poster 18 posts

@killbill9191

And I think neither the fish spawn it's fixed.......

• LuNar_VelveT
    2 posts

And ... GOOD JOB UBILOL, you have patched all the f*** game and NOT what cause problem to all of us.. great job..
    I want all my 100hrs back and all my money!!
    enjoy your useless festival

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/7adnHZYiIKWGI9U9rhBwfv/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-110?fbclid=IwAR0a2E_3fdsSqSFW43UqvvfqOzCRUwo7cA6iq8zupBvgKN7xJdSvq845KVs

• EvilWaylander
    7 posts

@ubikoality
    after failing to defeat Regan I went on to do other quests instead and have almost completed the game other than these outstanding issues. The Regan icon is still on the map I do not have her dagger and when I approach the corpse all the candles surrounding the arena are unlit and I cannot interact with the corpse to start the fight, hence I cannot complete getting the Thor armour or get the hammer.
    the mystery in London with the jars didn’t trigger properly and the person that needed the clear path sometimes is or isn’t in the building. But after already clearing the path once now when it re renders one of the movable walls is resting on the jars and cannot be moved even if you smash the jars as it falls outside the rails

• kairockz
    9 posts

Patch didnt fix the problem...still waiting

• sandythehippy
    39 posts

Patch 1.1 and still can't complete game.

Still only have 14 medallions, require 15, yet have killed EVERY member of order and zealots except the Father, have completed ALL pledges on maps, all maps complete, no missions showing except the one to get rid of the order...

Have 2 completed missions descriptions which are blank,

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ArKonIte167
    6 posts

@shadow-wipeout
    for it being such a common game breaking bug, you’d think Ubisoft would be on top of it but they haven’t even acknowledged the issue. Hopefully we don’t have to wait until every single bug is fixed before they finally decide to work on this one

• sandythehippy
    39 posts

Also, eurvicscire still shows as "Committed", despite being ticked in the map, and has Raven marker AND still has knife in it also....

• killbill9191
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JMetch
    59 posts

Assassin's creed Valhalla is broken. For over a month, I cant play the game because the main missions Storming the Wall will not populate or start. The update today, did nothing to fix this issue. I have a pile of garbage I paid $100 dollars that I cant play. Your team has not fixed with this so called update. It has been posted on the forms multiple threads. Very frustrated, I gave your company $100 Dollars for a game I cant play. This is THEFT. you sold me a lie. I would like a refund. Other developers have offered refunds for a game with bugs, thet have not been as bad as your game is. Please fix this as of yesterday, or do the right thing and give a refund as you sold me a broken product.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics