Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • puertoricanpunk
    2 posts

@s_mooky in my case Hytham gave me the reward before I did the quest. Now the father is out there and I can't kill him because the quest won't start.

• PartsMan2016
    1 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I am currently having this issue. Xbox one
    Hytham doesn't appear at the long house to provide the final clue/quest for poor fellow soldier

• killbill9191
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Perksy55
    1 posts

I doubt there’s going to be a patch for this. I found all the zealots and gave hytham all the medallions I had before the last mission and before the hamtunscire arc I had one left “the father” I didn’t realise at the time but the game glitched and gave me the piece of gear you get for doing the order of the ancients and dialogue about who the father is but The father is still hollowed out, I can’t complete the game now. As something which is a main part of BEING A [censored] ASSASSIN AND FINDING AND KILLING THE ORDER OF THE ANCIENTS!!!!!!!!! (aka BABY TEMPLARS).

I didn’t get the cut scene which was [censored] important which shows you how the templars were created with a religious focus and not being able to complete the game, just wasted my [censored] time. You had to do the hamtunscire arc before giving the medallions to hytham to get the cut scenes I found from a website nothing from Ubisoft themselves and all these patches for utter [censored] but nothing for something which involves the very purpose of the assassins creed franchise, let alone if i want to complete the game 100%. How about instead of all the stupid free dlc’s you want to drop fix ALL!!!!! The bugs you have in this game. You are one of the biggest game developers there is and you [censored] an assassins creed game this bad.

• polarityyy
    1 posts

I can't kill herefrith, it shows me his picture in the order menu and so on, but I cant mark him, even walking to the location he should be doesn't work because the mark is not activated, really gamebreaking, I'm literally stuck after 110 Hours GP.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

159 hours of playing this game and I'm stuck at 950/1000 Gamerscore. This was reported over a month ago. How can it not be fixed yet?

• Tonnic-ca
    1 posts

same issue here....Killed everyone but the father. Only 14 medallions.

• EnForce58
    6 posts

Should we have the "Poor Soldier" letter in our inventory? Because I do not and cannot start the "Poor Soldier" quest.

I have everything done, the story fully completed, all the zealots/order members killed, but stuck on 5 of 6 clues for the father. I even have Thor's cape.

Maybe Ubi making the Poor Soldier letter readable/obtainable inside the assassin hut, even after talking with Hytham, could retrigger the mission?

• Froggyv86
    3 posts

@ubikobold Playing on stadia everything completed and having this problem

• Alexandru27p
    Original poster 18 posts

@frankie_drums

I've posted even about fish despawning, long before the last update and still nothing changed.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey there folks.

This issue is still under active investigation and wherever possible the Valhalla team are requesting save files from all players affected. If you have yet to submit these to us please do so if you can and you're playing on either Playstation or PC, our article here explains where you can find those.

You can reach us either through the support website by opening  a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you. Thanks!

Official Response
  • EnForce58
    6 posts

@ubi-orion I just submitted a case for it - ticket # 13631192

It wouldn't let me upload a PS4 save file directly, so I had to zip it.

• ArKonIte167
    6 posts

@ubikoreanbbq

hi all my pics are “invalid file extensions”

this is a fairly common problem across ps4 and Xbox.

Hytham already gave me the quest outside the longhouse after I handed him 15 medallions... long before my settlement was complete and long before I even came close to finishing all the territories. I got Thor’s cloak, the reward for completing it, though I never had the option to go to Aethelnay, nor do I have aelfred’s key to his study, but there’s still one clue remaining about the father (who remains unidentified)

ironically, the game spoils the ending by giving me dialogue with hytham about Aelfred being the fellow soldier of Christ when I was nowhere near the point of hearing that yet.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@enforce58

Yep that's normal, the file format is not supported so it does need to be added to a .zip file first. Thanks for getting those to us I'll submit those to the team now.

Official Response
  • RicardVieira
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RicardVieira
    5 posts

The same hapening with me, i have 120h in gameplay and eurvicscire keeps as unconquer , The ravensthorpe didnt pass to level 6, and its missing the last map from hardfulk that Will show SIDE by SIDE with Vinland, and there its where the game will end,because its where The father os. The Patch didnt fix it and already tried everything to solve it. EVERY time they launch a Patch it becomes worst. Now eivor its allways drunk.

PS. I m only missing the father to finish the order.
    I cant finish Thor Armor or collect the hammer.
    I complete ALL the Mysteries , artifacts and wealth, only missing hardfulk because didnt show.

• NightOne901
    3 posts

Is it possible to transfer a PS5 save to a USB thumb drive so that I can send it to Ubisoft?

• mckaleyKarg
    1 posts

Can’t complete the order because the quest popped up way to early in game so I completed it then finished the story and now my game is glitched. The father says continue story to get the last clue but I have 100% completion for the story

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@mckaleykarg yes! I have the same issue

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I am back. Finished game. Killed 44 members & 5/6 clues for the father. Haythem is inside his house and not where he should be to finish this (seen it in videos). He does not give me the last clue.

Yes I have all the medails to him before.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics