Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

@shadow-wipeout I'm looking at the list here in the forum. Is there another list?

• crowe76
    9 posts

THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE AFFECTING PLAYERS IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED!!! Do your job and fix your game ,5/6 god damn clues found still after a “patch” the so called end game is basically running around collecting iron ore and killing 6 wolves every ten minutes, having the order drive the story only to never complete is bush league and the lack of feedback cmon how many “tickets “ save files ,screen shots,and videos do you need?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@douglife247 Hi there! My apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused. Just to clarify, you have killed all the Order members and Zealots and the last Order member is not revealing?

Official Response
  • DaveEllie
    2 posts

The game gave me the option to hand in 15 Order medallions to Hytham which triggered a dialogue as if Eivor already met the Father and know his identity.
    I finished all alliances and I killed all members (except of course the father) and Hytham doesn't say anything. I gave to him all medallions when 5 members were alive in fact in the inventory I have them 5.
    1.1.0 didn't do anything about this? DAMN this is the second bug that does not keep me going with the story.

• ArKonIte167
    6 posts

@frankie_drums official list hasn’t been updated since December 12, 2020. I’m hoping it’ll be listed there in the coming days after the 2.0 patch

• Athanasius
    14 posts

I might have spoken slightly too soon.

Sure, I have Thor's Cloak.

Sure, I revealed and dealt with the final Order member.

But I just noticed that the Challenge "Complete the main storyline" hasn't been marked as done for me. There's a chance I still need to clean up a couple of other things though. I do have a Ravensthorpe quest to attend to still.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@dresden02 i can confirm this the only difference for me is i am on the pc version.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

Got a patch this morning. Did not resolve this bug. Sad stuff.

• Honeybuncchh
    1 posts

Im having the exact same issue now as well, noticed it yesterday when I finished the main story including Hamtunscire arc. Never got a chance to start "Poor Fellow Soldier" quest, the last quest I have done for Haytham was "Breaking the Order" where you need to give the order medallions to him. I was able to give all 45 medallions needed to him and I received Thor's Cloak as a final reward, but after that I did not get the quest called "Poor Fellow Soldier", so this is stopping me from killing The Father and completing the game. The Father is sitting at 5/6 clues as well, last clue is needed, but the game tells me to continue in the main story to reveal this last clue, but I have completed every zone as mentioned before. I gave medallions to Haytham as soon as I got new ones, I wanted to get rid of the order asap and killed them right away when I had all clues gathered for them and they got revealed. If I remember correctly I was able to give all medallions to Haytham while I was doing Jorvik or Eurvicscire arc without killing The Father himself, but the Father should be the last member to get the last medallion, but some weird reason I was able to turn in all the medallions even without killing The Father. I have three blank quests as "completed" in my quest list, so maybe one of them is "Poor Fellow Soldier"? "Breaking the Order" is shown as completed. I have one order medallion in my inventory at the moment after I turned all of them in for Haytham, so I got dublicates at some point of the game and now the game thinks that I have killed The Father even tho I haven't even received the quest where you need to kill him. After I turned in the medallions I remeber Haytham and Eivor having a convertation about the order and the Father and they knew who the Father was, so they were talking about him in a way that he was already killed even tho he is not. Haytham is just staying in his hut and only convertation options I can choose with him is "What do you do here?" and "I have to go". Only mission I have left is "A New Home" where you need to reach settlement rank six. I have almost 145 hours behind and I don't really wanna start all over when I have basically done everything. I'm playing on PS4 Pro. Hopefully there is a fix for this sooner or later!

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

@arkonite167 Thanks for the info. Hopefully it gets added soon, I see threads for this popping up on all sorts of achievement/trophy forums. Lots of people are upset they can't complete the game.

• crowe76
    9 posts

Don’t hold your breath

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@regent_syhr Hey there! I am so sorry for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this? If so, please send me a screenshot of the area where Hytham should be but isn't showing up. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@shadow-wipeout Hello! If this issue is still happening, can you let me know if you're on Xbox One or Xbox One X? Did you similarly give the medallions early?

Official Response
  • Tsarchasm5
    9 posts

+1

me too

• PithyCanine03
    3 posts

@ubikoality

I'd like to create a ticket, however, I'm not able to. I can't submit without picking a "category" but once I pick a "category" the "submit my case" button just disappears. Is there any other way?

• Armour_G
    5 posts

@sandythehippy i am in the same position i completed the "poor fellow soldier" quest and killed King Aelfred (Father) but he doesnt show on the Order as completed. Also have issue with the  blood and bonds" quest, have killed Faravid in eurvicscire and returned to Randvi and shows as completed but Faravid is still alive if i return to eurvicscire , to many bugs in this game,

• NightOne901
    3 posts

This needs to be addressed.

I am on PS5. I have killed all Order of the Ancients members except The Father. Hytham remains in his house and won’t give me the quest.

I have completed every story arc and every story quest. My quest log is literally empty.

I cannot finish the game which is frustrating to say the least.

undefined

• guest-Nyy71wGJ
    2 posts

Same issue. Main story fully completed, all order members killed with the exception of The Father himself. I still have 14 medallions, but even with everything complete, when I try to talk to Hytham to generate the quest that leads me to the final clue to The Father, Hytham is never outside to allow this to trigger. Based on previous comments it seems that it isn't just me. Are we all still waiting on an update again for this bug?

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@guest-nyy71wgj Yes. Ubi merged the forum and other post into this one big one. So I understand it's a lot to keep up with. I started one of the first boards and you're experiencing what we all are. It's been added to the main page as a bug, was not fixed in the last patch, so hopefully soon.

It's some type of continuity issue with the quest line.

• guest-Nyy71wGJ
    2 posts

Despite completing the game and killing all other 44 order members, when I visit Hytham at Ravensthorp to get the last quest in order to hunt down the final clue for uncovering The Father, Hytham isn't outside where he is supposed to be. I've finished every quest, completed the story and still have 14 medallions, but it shouldn't matter as Hytham should be outside and ready to help with the 6th and final clue. When will this glitch be fixed? I like everyone before me have a lot of hours invested in a game that has a lot of major bugs.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics