Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Xanny63
    3 posts

i have same problem.. and yes still 21.12.2020 pls fix this or i dont play..

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@xanny63 so... is there any news on this? More and more people are having this problem.

• Assassino89NL
    12 posts

@ubi-orion

I really love to provide my savedata for inspection, but i play on ps5 can only upload to the + cloud and not to usb
    I'm willing to send my account details, so u can just sign in. if that will help a lot of players including me to solve this weird bug

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@assassino89nl its strange that this bug has not been fixed. Because by now, a lot of People have sent their save files (also for other bugs).

• benzy4792
    30 posts

I just had 2 order of ancients targets kill themselves.
    Had 3 left (1 low rank 2 high rank) killed one - other 2 died automatically.
    Not gonna lie this killed some of the experience for me.
    Anybody else experiencing this?

• benzy4792
    30 posts

@benzy4792 oh and I got all the medallions automatically. I can skip the last quest even.
    1.1.0 patch ruined A LOT of the game.
    Audio bugs
    Quiver bugs
    Quest bugs
    Please someone fix this

• RicardVieira
    5 posts

@petteflet88 its ridículous, the game crashed during the cutscene, and the mission get bugged! I played 70h after that and nothing Change! Good job [censored]!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ricardvieira yeah i have been stuck before. 34 days on Sons of Ragnar. When I learned I also had this bug, i was just laughing.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@petteflet88 Why can't they just reverse engineer this themselves? It's obviously an issue. Go check your code.

• Frankie_Drums
    12 posts

It's now listed as an official known bug and the other thread has a lot of activity:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84794/the-father-not-revealed-after-killing-all-order-members-and-zealots-post-here

• Blackflagdritt
    2 posts

@alexandru27p https://www.fanbyte.com/news/a-bug-is-preventing-players-from-completing-assassins-creed-valhallas-final-quest/

This story that tells u about this bug was written 3 weeks ago and you claim you still are looking into this??

• scaramouche54
    2 posts

We sound like a broken record but it's the game that's jacked. I'm in the same boat no Father quest no meeting Hytham at the Longhouse just stuck without a finish and don't want to restart a new game until I can finish the first attempt!

• A_o_c.92
    2 posts

I've been having the same issue and it's still not resolved.. Which is disappointing as the first mention was over a month ago.. Has anyone been able to figure out what the last clue is or how to reveal the father?

• Alexandru27p
    Original poster 18 posts

@blackflagdritt
    No, started a new save game. But there are a lot of more bugs in the game, like big fish are missing and despwaning, fabric (stuck at 7 of 12) material missing so I can't upgrade my arrow size capacity and many more.

• Jsand0
    1 posts

I've completed the main storyline, killed all the Zealots and Order members, turned in all my medallions to Hytham, and the game is supposed to give me a quest that reveals the Father of the order. I never get that quest. I talk to Hytham, nothing happens. I have 5/6 clues for the Father and it says "continue the storyline to find the next clue" I've beaten every major storyline but this one. Help this is annoying.

• EnForce58
    6 posts

@madeezy
    I don't know why they just can't make the last missing clue of the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ letter respawn somehow to re-trigger the mission and reveal the Father.

Either spawn a copy in you can read again in the Hytham's hut or have it respawn in Eivor's mailbox in an update. Seems like either would re-trigger the clue as being found, reveal the Father's identity, and allow you to access the mission.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@enforce58 the solution(s) to all these bugs are pretty simple, that is what bothers me the most.

I was stuck at Sons Of Ragnar for 34 days when they released the hotfix. It seemed like the problem had to do something with the automatic saving. I heard that most of the bugs have to do with it... The cloud system is totally broken. This game is an open world game (sandbox) but the technical saving / behaviour behind it can't handle an open world (sandbox). They tell you, you have the freedom to do everything whenever you want to do it but if you do not follow the red line (missions without exploring) you get all kind of bugs... I have never seen a game with more gamebreaking and annoying bugs then this. The worst thing is, is that Valhalla was probally a 9/10 without all these destroying bugs. For me, now it is a 4/10.

But... now, I am stuck at this and I bet you that it has to do with the 'open world' / saving issue again. But we will have to wait for weeks to get this solved. And they just tell us to stay patient etc. It is annoying as f. "Here you have our game but we will not let you fully experience it and fi you encounter something gamebreaking, wait for 30+ days and stay patient! :)".

• nuglife22
    26 posts

Yet another helix armor+ pack released today and there's still no update or fix for this massive bug? Ubisoft is officially the most greedy and shameless developers in the business. I think there's now more armor/weapons in the helix store than in the base game lol. The time spent on making microtransactions towers over the time spent fixing this massively broken game.

• Wolf_Wilder
    2 posts

We have the same issue. Have finished all the Story Arcs, have killed all the other order members and zealots, and handed everything in. Inventory still says we have 6 order medallions which we can't have - because we handed them in. Hyman won't leave his room and won't let us offer anything to him. Very frustrating!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics