Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@tolkyyn Lol. You obviously haven't read this forum.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@killbill9191 said it before and say it again, this was my last ubisoft / ac title.

First got stuck on Sons of Ragnar for 34 days. So just rused the story after the fix because I lost interest in it and already did everything else (treasures, mysterieus etc.)

Then... i think to finally make it and get my 100%. NOPE! Another bug that has been reported more then a month ago. Every time they add something, they destroy more.

You will get ignored and then they will tell you to calm down and thanks for the patience. Well, enjoy my 120 (!) Euro's for this garage game because that was the last money you ever get from me. Incompetent company.

• cmhoughton
    31 posts

@toaster0211

Yeah, I have the same problem, finished killing the Zealots, gave Hytham the medallions, he gave me Thor’s cloak, not the quest to find The Father/Aelfred.

• deziremypete
    4 posts

I also have the same issue. At 104 hours into the game. I killed all order and zealot members, I have finished the storyline with Sigurd and done the battle, completed the last pledge but the Father still shows as 5/6 clues. I turned in the medallions to Hytham and there was a dialogue that sounded strange - revealing who the father was before we had "uncovered him." I did some research and saw that there should be a final quest "The Poor-Fellow Solider" that never showed up for me. Reading through this thread, I see I'm not the only one. Any ideas when this bug will be fixed? I'm obviously now spoiled for the ending due to trying to figure out how to uncover the last order member (though I'd guessed who it was as soon as I met him), but it's really unsatisfying not to be able to complete it properly. Thanks for any tips or responses in advance.

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

Not expecting any fixes on this issue anytime soon. I've got all trophies done except for the last 2 (killing all members and Platinum) due to this bug. I even cleared all small wealth chests in all regions (save the newly added ones in the Grand Magaester's room, for which we got no key), completed the hunter deliveries as well as those for the Trader and the fishing hut, while hoping for a fix.
    I even went back to an earlier save file (thank duck for backing up saves on usb), and am now redoing about 30% of the main story missions, in hope it will work this time. I'll make sure not to hand in any ducking medaillion to Hytham, until Hamtunscire is finished this time. It won't fix my main save 100% completion, but at least get me Platinum, though the incomplete order tab and the inaccessible room with unobtainable wealth it it, will be a thorn in my eye for a long time coming.
    Playtime counter is now well over 300 hours played, but I can't say it was a top ride. This bug soured my experience badly and stained my trust in AC games badly as well. Such a letdown.
    Tons of players having this issue and its status is only 'under investigation'. I'm baffled by the lack of support.

• shax117
    3 posts

Hi all. First you have to complete the main story. When completed, go back to Randvi. There is one more quest which is in Hamtunscire. When that arc finishes, you'll be able to see Haytham near the Longhouse and he will start the quest to find out the head of the order.

• shax117
    3 posts

@d4rky26 First you have to complete the main story. When completed, go back to Randvi. There is one more quest which is in Hamtunscire. When that arc finishes, you'll be able to see Haytham near the Longhouse and he will start the quest to find out the head of the order.

• EnForce58
    6 posts

@shax117 You have obviously not read through this thread.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Okeeeeeeeeee 🙂

• Assassino89NL
    12 posts

@leftover_pizza yes i agree, i'm doing the same atm, speedrunning through the story and after finishing the story i'll go hunting the order.
    i was waiting for a patch, but then i realised speedrunning and skipping all dialogues and unnecessary encounters, goes faster then waiting for a patch

• Dcgdavies
    7 posts

Same Here, been stuck on this for weeks. I have killed all order members except for Father (Clues 5/6). No Mission to find him, no cloak given to me. Hytham is stuck in his stupid cabin, I only have 14/15 medallions to give to him and Hamptunshire unlocked and completed long before i killed everyone else in the order. Looks like i'm going to have to start everything again.

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts

I can’t start the quest to locate the Father, Hytham stay in the bureau and doesn’t give the quest...
    did someone knows how to fix this or if Ubisoft will patch it?
    thanks!!

• OrlithNightfire
    2 posts
    1. Hytham did not reveal information. When I gave the 15 medallions Eivor said medallions include the fathers and Hytham and Eivor talked about who the father was. But the father was never revealed and is still alive. I got the Thor's Cape.
    2. When I gave the medallions it wasnt an option in the Alliance Map. I did it afterwards. I still have 3 medallions in my inventory but Hythem no longer has option to turn any in.
    3. "Breaking the Order" is in completed quests, "The Poor Fellow-Soldier is not there as Hythem not given it to me. He hasn't appeared outside the longhouse. Just stays in his house

4.When I gave the medallions i havent completed every region. I completed Hamtunscire afterwards.

5.Ps5

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

@assassino89nl

I just finished the speedrun about an hour ago and got Platinum after getting the Poor Fellow Soldier quest from Hytham. Just don't turn in any medallions after you gave him 11.
    Before I went to Hytham for the 11 medallions, I checked my inventory and saw I had 27 medallions already, with 5 order members and 2 zealots still alive.
    After giving him 11 medallions (with all regions pledged), he appeared at the bench in front of the long house and triggered Poor Fellow Soldier.
    I went to the village, talked to Aelfred, and got Disorder if the Ancients and Platinum, with 5 order members and 2 zealots still alive.

This quest line and trophy are so freaking bugged. I really wonder who the heck tested this, before releasing the game. My guess, no one did.

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts

the things is why some got the bug and other don’t? I don’t understand...

• shax117
    3 posts

@enforce58 I have. This worked for me.

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Assassino89NL
    12 posts

@leftover_pizza
    Thanks a lot for the headup, this is something to keep an eye on, will write it down so i don't forget.
    i'm almost there, need only to pledge to Snottinghamscire, Wincestre then hamptumscire left.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@assassino89nl @Leftover_Pizza By God... you guys starting over and invest another what, 40/50 hours into 'speedrunning' just because this game is bugged as f? Dont get me wrong, I admire your free time and investment... But I just do not have the time / energy to do this. Every minute playing after so many bugs & wasted time feels like them (Ubisoft) winning.

I do not play this game anymore, need only this throphy... I have been stuck on Sons of Ragnar for 34 days until they finally released a hotfix. Now this bug has been reported 34 days ago or so... I am so done with companies like this. This is not what you call 'support'. Meanwhile they do not react and only release new items. For money. Of course.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics