Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@d4rky26

yeah I agree I’m 5/6 nothing else to do part from collect skill books and do world quests everything else is done just hope early feb there’s a patch with there river raid update

• Never-Unknown
    1 posts

I've got 144 hrs into the game and only now found out that I can't finish it because Hytham and I talked about the Order already..... Can't wait for a patch for that, if at all possible.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@tyleremma2015 early feb. Haha, 3 months? This game is a disaster and their customer service is as well.

• cmcbride799
    1 posts

Just handed in the final 15 order medallions after killing a load of Zealots and the audio that played just spoiled the ending of that story, telling me who the leader of the order was, and how that was resolved. I haven't met the leader of the order yet.

• zoolon12
    1 posts

Completed everything on the PS5 version other than killing "The Father" which took me around 111 hours the other day, had no idea that Hytham wasn't supposed to give me Thor's Cape when I handed in all the medallions bar the last one before I did the Hamtunscire Arc. Hytham still wont pop up at the longhouse to give me the final quest to reveal "The Father". Latest update (1.1.1) didn't fix it either. After struggling to achieve trophies like Overdesign II, losing brain cells stacking stones on top of each other and grinding my way through to complete each territory I wanted to rip my hair out when this bug happened. Do they not rigorously test the games before they release them to the public at Ubisoft?

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@petteflet88

each to their own mate I’m enjoying the game just the father bug but being mature I’m not crying about it

• franko1978
    1 posts

I have exactly the same problem. I've completed all the quests, have lvl 6 settlement, killed all the Templars and Zelots and am stuck at 5/6 clues for the Father.  The Poor Fellow Soldier is not starting.I tried doing dailies in hope that it would change anything, broke up with Randvi, slept in the settlement. Nothing triggered the quest.

• LeoCamposBR
    1 posts

@arkonite167
    I am starting a new game.
    I will start handing over the medals when I have pacified ALL of England.
    Does it really work ????

• kairockz
    9 posts
  • ShockB0lt
    13 posts

Just finished doing every single task in the game, just to find out i can't finish one of it's main story arcs because of this, nice

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@leocamposbr
    is this really the only way I’m 140hrs in done everything I really don’t want to start a new game or is it a bug will get patched

• JoePiraino
    2 posts

Having the same issue on my game. About 116 hrs. in and can’t kill the father. Send help.

• scotuplay
    5 posts

Same issue. Very disappointing. I have four medallions left over. Would like to complete the game.

• nickjake420
    3 posts

The Father Glitch.....Hytham not at the longhouse.....got Thors Cape before all Ancients were killed, seems to be the glitch.....Now What??? Ubisoft NEEDS to patch ASAP

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

This has happened to me also, done all story and all other objectives in the game, only need to kill The Father, but have no quests in the log and HYTHAM doesn't give me a quest to finish it off, so i quess i can't get my trophies for killing all the order. I'm on PS5

This game should have been put through QA testing more before being released.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@streethawkfan

same here mate I’m on series x have this problem just hope we get another patch either end of this month or early next so we can get playing again 👍🏼

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@tyleremma2015 Hope so as it is all so preventing me from getting my platinum trophy for the game.

• swiftmoor
    2 posts

I really wish I could say I'm surprised they've left such a huge bug in the game this while time, but after spending all this time and dealing with so many bugs and issues to get the big middle finger right at the end, I'm not surprised at all. How pathetic. I'm done with AC games.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@arkonite167 can't get Thor's hammer. pretty cool feature i'm missing out on.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

14415 Views. That's a lot of angry people refusing to play future games unless you guys fix this. Not to mention DLC sales. @ubi-woofer

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics