Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • talrashha
    1 posts

Hi, got something similar. I've... pretty much done everything I could think of, obviously all quests, killed everyone in the list, but yet still missing the last clue. Commun mistake i could find online is to forget to kill the Zealots, or to forget the last region, Hamtunscire. I've done it all.... I have litterally nothing else to do but killing the last boss in the game, and feels like I will never be able to.

Few of screenshot: List of completed quest list... if anyone can define what does it mean to "finish the main quest line"? Is it all region, or is it the the parts happening in 2020, or hopefully something i missed somehow? https://imgur.com/Bvebk0q
    Killing everyone: https://imgur.com/hWRjyLs

Best explanation I have is that somehow I miss the achievment "Take My Hand" which is about finishing the area Cent Arc (which is necessary for the rest of the quest line). https://imgur.com/IiahMLK
    So my best guess is that the game didn't registered that I've finished this quest and therefore will never be able to figure out "who's the father" despite my best effort.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

please update us even if it’s the team working on a fix non of us can complete the game thanks

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@llamabanana3

hi mate no this before after you have done that and you’ve got past the wedding done all the Norway stuff etc etc hytham is suppose to be outside the long house and a quest should start called the letter or something then the father is revealed which is where me and everyone else is stuck and if you are lucky enough for him to be there the achievement or trophy is glitched, all I can say is to by time do some daily quests or whatever till a fix is made it’s a bug/glitch that’s a pain in everyone’s asses

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@llamabanana3

hythams permanently stuck in his building all anyone can do is give him codex pages if you haven’t already all we can ask is what you do here and no matter what you do he will not go outside the longhouse which. Means no one can even see the ending without spoiling it with YouTube

• GhostDragon9729
    2 posts

This is [censored]!!!! Say something Ubisoft. I mean [censored]. Say something!!!!!

I’ve restarted three effn times and still no fix. You guys put a glitched game out then don’t even offer lube when you ram rod us!!!

• GhostDragon9729
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Luvbeers7
    15 posts

I am also having this problem. No father, I have 11 medallions remaining. I think I remember Hytham outside the longhouse ages ago with this Poor-Fellow Soldier but at that point I was far from finished. There is a finished quest in my log book with no name. Regardless the father is still locked and can't get the office key, acheivments etc.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Their next message will probaly be: thank you for your patience. Haha, this company should be ashamed.

• henavey
    3 posts

Deat Ubisoft,
    Any informations for your players who pay u for games? I dont belive u cant do a single hotfix from premiere XD maybe this game is on "spaghetti code" and ur developers cant fix it? Shame on you. I think we must finally do class action lawsuit. TELL SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BUG FINALLY!

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@crowleyman Same here. Wielding Kopis with crit runes in main and Mjolnir with speed runes in off-hand. Quite fun. 🙂

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

ISSUES ADDRESSED IN FUTURE UPDATE 

ALL PLATFORMS 

• Fish do not spawn at coasts or in the ocean
    • Photo Mode frames not applied to photos
    • Fishmonger cannot be finished / quest remains in celebrated status
    • Cannot proceed with several quests: 
      • A Cruel Destiny / NPCs intervenes during the bossfight
      • Cannot move shelves in The Demon Odor at the Tithe mystery
    • Cannot complete Dobby's Altar / Cannot find Fabric anywhere 
    • Final order member not revealed after defeating all OOA members. 
    • Diamond rune slots on gear pieces other than torsos (More details available here)
    • Mythic gear sets are downgraded when redeemed in Vinland 
    • Lip Sync / Mouth movement during dialogues since 1.1.1 
    • Cannot interact with Tove after completing Carrying the Torch / Tattoo shop 

Seems like it will finally get worked on in a future patch, hopefully won't be long and before any DLC

• henavey
    3 posts

@streethawkfan when this patch comes up?

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@henavey No idea, i don't think they have given a date. I just hope they do it soon as i would like to finish off the main part of the game before any story related DLC content comes out.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

anyone got on series x wanna be friends not much to do till the update comes?

• CHRISTOPHORMICK
    2 posts

Has anyone had any word/clarification as to if the upcoming fix will repair and enable us to finish the game, or will just put in preventative measures for future players and still require us to restart

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@christophormick
    no date yet mate all can think is it will come before or with the river raid update early feb mid feb I reckon nobody’s going to be willing to restart the whole game again as many of us don’t have save games for even half way through a patch will come we just got to hold our guns for abit till we can give it a shot then pray we don’t have any problems in future with dlc or any updates their gunna give us for Valhalla

• Uninterred.
    5 posts

I did this in the "correct" order but no achievement for it. I completed all the story including Hampshire arc. Got the Father mission and "killed" him. Got the Thor's Cape for finishing it. All order members showing as red. No bugs in killing them, killed them all one by one. The achievement for doing so remains locked though. I have the wield Mjolnir achievement which should come after which shows the order are dead but no achievement. I was hoping to 1000 point this. I can't unlock Skaldi's hobby either but was prepared to start a new game to get this to pop but really disappointed I can't finish the game properly.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@uninterred

the achievement for order of the ancients is bugged anyone to even do it at the moment is bugged and with skadi’s hobby you have to slide a continuous run there’s a hill in Norway to do this, that achievement isn’t bugged just need to do it in continuous slide in the snow I got this a week ago, but I know 100% anyone to complete the ancients during 1:1:1 patch will not unlock & there should be a new patch before or on the river raid update like I’ve told everyone don’t hold me to it tho but I know a guy who’s got dates for this somehow

• T500j
    2 posts

I had this bug and found a possible work around:
    -         I went to Vinland and then straight back to England.
    -         Did the fishing with Tarben thing (not really sure if this matters it could work without this step)
    -         After that Hytham was in front of the longhouse. 

• T500j
    2 posts

The quest was a bit anti climatic. Didn't get any rewards or achievements... so I'm guessing it is still a bit bugged...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics