Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • xrayspex_73
    137 posts

@tyleremma2015

That is one very long sentence...

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! Just to reiterate what Ubi-Wan posted above, the issue with the the final Order member not being revealed will be fixed in a future patch. Please keep a close eye on this thread, and on the game's News and Announcements page for more details.

Official Response
  • guest-xFIKCBus
    1 posts

I can't get the sixth clue of The Father ordermember. I have done mainstory (hamtunscire was the last arc I did) and I have killen all other ordermembers but nothing happens? I have googled that Hytham is suppose to talk to you but he wont. What should I do? (OH and I have 1 medallion left in my inventory)

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@kiwicj52

but we’re on social media platforms does it really matter?,

How a sentence is used aslong it’s understandable tbh Lol

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@xrayspex_73

sorry for any inconvenience lol

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts
    Hi folks! Just to reiterate what Ubi-Wan posted above, the issue with the the final Order member not being revealed will be fixed in a future patch. Please keep a close eye on this thread, and on the game's News and Announcements page for more details.

You do understand that "in a future patch" could mean this week's patch, or a patch next year, right? Do you see why the vagueness is infuriating for players who have already waited months to have this issue fixed?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@phoenixfury2211 I apologize for my vagueness, as your insight here on how this could be aggravating is completely understandable. Unfortunately, we are not able to expand upon this since we do not have this information.

Official Response
  • KopfSmertZz
    16 posts

@ubiexcellent : Will coming DLC also include patches, or is the coming DLC a totally separate release?

• Foley412
    2 posts

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/3abYpgXMu1DKI3gc0MvJTK/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update112

Title Update 1.1.2 will be deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: February 16, 2021.

• Addressed an issue that prevented the final order member to be revealed. No more Revealio!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1450 posts

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update. This issue, wherein The Father would not be revealed after defeating all of the other order members, has been marked as resolved in TU 1.1.2. This is due to be deployed tomorrow (16 February, 2021) at 1PM CET.

We thank you all for your patience as the team has investigated this further, and we hope that you're now able to find out who The Father really is 😮

If you are still unable to reveal The Father following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts

@ubi-borealis
    thanks a lot, you're awesome!!!

• costiaan
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis cheers mate, finally I can finish the main story, get my 100% and the platinum trophy! 🙂

• MarcioS10
    1 posts

Guys can anyone please help me? I did everything in the game and when I get back to camp, there's no dialogue with hytham so there's no way to get the last ocult boss the father. I have no other save 🤦♂️ is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks everybody

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for the update, can now reveal all the order members now. Just need the Prophecy pig bug patched and that’s my platinum.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D4rKy26
    53 posts

@ubi-borealis does nothing for me still on clue 5 of 6 great 😞 So its not resolved. i am on pc btw alrready got thors hammer and full arrmorr set finished the game, never had the poor soldier quest father stuck on clue 5 of 6.
    I just noticed i am still on patch 1.1.1 so have to wait i gues.

• Regent_Syhr
    3 posts

As of the latest patch (1.1.2) this issue is resolved and I was able to get the platinum trophy. Thanks for the patch!

• Foley412
    2 posts

The patch worked! The game is better than ever!!

• xDannyvld
    2 posts

The new title update says:
    Addressed an issue that prevented the final order member to be revealed. No more Revealio!

It's still not working for me.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics