Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kairockz
    9 posts

Can confirmed it worked! I am on Pc

• Mirek285
    2 posts

Its still not working for me, Hytham is not outside Longhouse, but in his Bureau. Also last area in Alliance map is not completed. Im on PS4, more than 180 hours in game 😞

• guest-JOPA5hip
    4 posts

@mirek285 same here. The patch did not fix the bug. (PS4)

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@kairockz Fixed for me as well on PC. When I loaded my game, Hytham was just sitting near the entrance of my longhouse.

• Diabetic_Man97
    14 posts

worked for me !!!! I'm on Xbox

• crazyglynn
    2 posts

I have killed all other members of the order and the zealots. I have killed the three witches and have gotten 4 pieces of thor's armor. Haythum is still in his house and I cannot access the poor fellow soldier mission in order to discover the identity of the father. I have closed out of the game and reloaded it. I don't know how to make it work.

• Tsukiyommi
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I went back to playing (Xbox One / V. 1.1.2) after the update and the first thing I did was to go outside the longhouse and to my frustration Hytham still doesn't show up, I went to talk to him at the headquarters of the hidden and the only thing he says is "So go in peace" I sent him to hell but nothing happens. The Winchester Arch is completed, all members of the order have been killed (44) and I have 14 medals in the inventory, 5/6 leads from the "Father", also after establishing an alliance with all the territories of England the message that she was pacified did not appeared. In short, I'm still the same.

• valocar
    3 posts

@tsukiyommi Does you map Hamtunscire pledge raven on it? I'm having the same issue as you. I can go and talk to Ravi but you cannot access Hamtunscire and Hythem isn't outside the long house and gives me the same responseundefined as you.

undefined

• valocar
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis The patch has not fixed the issue on PS4. I have accessed the game after patch and even though I've reported to Ravi and completed Hamtunscire thus killing all the order. If I access the pledge map hamtunscire arc it doesn't have the pledge raven on it and Hythem isn't outside the longhouse.

undefinedundefinedundefined
    undefined

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

The fix worked for me, on PSPro. First thing I did after loading in (and see some weapons being degraded), is run to the longhouse. Hytham was there, outside waiting with the quest.

I remember having 4 order medaillions in my inventory. Did the quest, received Aelfred's medaillion, went back to Hytham and got the prompt to give him 15 medallions. I did, not counting on a second Thor's cloak (which I didn't get) and finally completed everything on 1 save file.

I already platinumed the game by using a previous early save file, but it feels damn good to get it done on my main save file.

• guest-JOPA5hip
    4 posts

@valocar same problem here.

I contacted Ubisoft support yesterday and had 5 emails from them yesterday alone. They have been remarkably responsive. We tried a couple of fixes that did not work. Currently, they have a copy of one of my PS4 save files and are having a closer look at it. I imagine I am not the only one who has given them files to look at. Am waiting on hearing back now. Hope this leads to a fix for us PS4 players.

• Ayrobot
    5 posts

Resolved for me too ! #PC_Player

• CRKrogh
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Well, I have applied patch 1.1.2, but final order member (The Father) remains dark and no quest update is available to fix it. The "Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ" was completed, but no information on the final order member.
    Am I missing something here, or is the issue still not fixed?
    I have now invested more than 150 hours in the game, so pretty frustrating to be stuck on a key event!

• nerdybadass
    1 posts

I still can't reveal the Final order member because hytham does niet Spawn at the main building (outsider). Even though i finished all the story arcs and killed all the zealots and order members. I really want that thor outfit and hammer. And yes, thuis was after the 1.1.2 update. I hope IT Will be fixed soon.

• torid110
    7 posts

@crkrogh Did you go to the longhouse and see Hytham outside ? You need to speak to him in order to trigger the quest.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts

Hello all!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.1.2. I'm glad to hear that some of you have been able to successfully complete this quest. I'm sorry to hear that this issue continues to persist for a number of you. Thanks for reporting this to us.

I can confirm that the investigation into this issue has been re-opened by the development team. If you are still shown to have 5/6 clues, and are unable to reveal the Father following TU 1.1.2, can you please let us know the following:

• Have you been able to complete the quest "The Poor Fellow Soldier," and find out who the Father is?
    • If so, does the father still show as hidden in your Order page?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • ardohoog
    1 posts

Same here. On Xbox Series X, after update 1.1.2, Hytham is stil in is house.

Can’t start The Poor Fellow’s quest. On my completed list there is one quest without a name (blank), which is completed.

• ignatius-hulk
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis The update doesn't work on xbox series x. Completed everything and have 14 medallions the father still hidden but can't start the poor fellow misson and can therefore not complet the Thor set either.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

Same. I heard that it’s a common bug in the game and there is no fix yet. I beat the game, gave Hytham all the codex pages, and killed everyone in the order EXCEPT the father. It says that I can’t reveal him because clues are stuck at 5/6 and Hytham won’t give me the final quest for it. Goddammit, game is so buggy. This is a seriously horrible issue, since it’s related to story. Please fix, Ubisoft!

• Derzalas
    19 posts

Same. I heard that it’s a common bug in the game and there is no fix yet. I beat the game, gave Hytham all the codex pages, and killed everyone in the order EXCEPT the father. It says that I can’t reveal him because clues are stuck at 5/6 and Hytham won’t give me the final quest for it. Goddammit, game is so buggy. This is a seriously horrible issue, since it’s related to story. Please fix, Ubisoft!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics