Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • heimdaloz
    6 posts

@alexandru27p

Any update on this issue. I have already restarted, due to another bug. Certainly don't want to have to do it again.

• heimdaloz
    6 posts

Is there any update on a fix for this glitch. I had to restart after a previous glitch but not prepared to do it again. Seem to have been reported a few time but is not listed in current issues list.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@heimdaloz Hey! Thank you for reaching out about the Poor Fellow Soldier issue you are having. Could you provide more information about the issue you are having?

If possible a video of the issue would be most appreciated please.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jdl2025 Pleased to hear you enjoyed the soundtrack and were able to get past this issue!

@Mirek285 If possible, would you be able to send over the requested footage as Ubi-Borealis mentioned above showing your active quest log, your current quest log, and your Order menu please?

@heimdaloz Similarly, can you also provide this footage so we can take a closer look at this with you?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis I already submitted this information in November. With videos and screenshots. None of the patches have fixed my issue. The only active quest I have is Breaking the Order, and now the River Raid one's. Going into the alliance map room does nothing.

• Giergenlim
    1 posts

After Killing all the orders members, I went to Hytham the mission The Poor Fellow Soldier of Christ won't appear. So, i can't get the Key to Kill the last member.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@giergenlim Did you finish the Hamtunscire story arc?

• heimdaloz
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • heimdaloz
    6 posts

I have completed all the regions, including returning the Norway and dealing with Basim. I have killed all of the order, except the father. I have returned to Ravensthorpe, expecting to meet Hytham outside the longhouse.

Instead Hytham is in his house and has no question for me. So I can't receive the poor fellow soldier quest and completed the elimination of the father from the order list. This has been reported on different forums but no solution is provided.

I have had to start again, after completing half the game, due to a bug. I a loathed to do it again, especially when I am this close. I have played a lot of the Assassin's Creed games, but this has had more glitches that another of the other stories.

Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Madeezy - I took a look through the ticket you shared earlier in the thread. You won't be able to complete "Breaking the Order" without first completing the "Poor Fellow-Soldier" quest. If possible, would you be able to send us an additional video that shows all of your completed quest log? I can only see the last 8 completed quests shared within your ticket. This will help us to investigate why you haven't been able to receive this quest further.

@heimdaloz - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. Just to confirm, have you been able to complete the Hamtunscire arc as well? If so, can you please send us a video that shows your active quest log, your completed quest log, and the Order menu showing that The Father is still hidden.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • russt691969
    2 posts

Trawling through many forums - despite Poor Fellow Soldier recently being listed as addressed/fixed by patch1.1.2 - it clearly isn't. I have restarted, reinstalled this game 4 times, over 300 hours and always Poor Fellow Soldier refuses to start. Hytham never leaves his hut. I know many others are still expereincining this, I have reported this to ~Ubisoft many times and still non resolution or news on if this will be addressed. Still they continue to develop micro transaction additions and future releases - all good things under normal circumstances - how about getting the game right first and ensuring it is fit for purpose? Ha anyone managed to gain any news or re-assuranxces that this is still being looked at with a view to hopefully resolving it at all? Many thanks for any info.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @russt691969!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "Poor Fellow-Soldier." I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to interact with Hytham to begin this quest. To help us to investigate this further, would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log
    • Your completed quest log. Please ensure that you have fully completed all pledges, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all order members except The Father have been killed
    • That you are unable to interact with Hytham to begin the quest.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheGoldMiniFig1
    1 posts

Hey Ubisoft quick question, why would yall put millions of dollars into a game, and festival’s, and all these other things, but not fix the glitch with hytham and not being able to get the last mission for “The Father”? I have put 80 hours into this game most of it was extremely frustrating and tedious, and all of that work for what? Sayin ok game over then turn off the xbox and sleep happy? I have been a massive fan of AC always, I always preorder, buy the ultimate edition, and this is what I get? Take a note from every fan of this franchise, SLOW DOWN AND MAKE A COMPLETE AND PLAYABLE GAME!!!! Its mind boggling to me that yall cant fix this. I was so excited to finally finish this game and all i got was pure depression. Have fun explaining your next profits to the share holders.

• gearsmonger
    48 posts

@thegoldminifig1 They knew this game would sell well regardless of the state it was in, and they're making sure they squeeze everything out of the store they can. That's fine, they can do that, but they're losing a lot of good will in the process and the next AC game is going to suffer for it.

• Luisduarte_2000
    1 posts

I can't finish the last mission, I killed every order member and completed the main story, but Hytham don't show to give me the last clue, I searched on the internet, only to find that I wasn't supposed to give the medalions to Hytham, that would bug the game not giving me the last clue, can please help me, I don't want to start over the damn game, I have almost 100 hours in it.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@luisduarte_2000 I'm sorry to hear that you do not receive the letter to start the quest. I have merged your post into this megathread.

Could you please read the post above by Ubi-Borealis and provide a video, we can then forward this onto the development team for further investigation.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • xSilencerx
    2 posts

I have killed all 44 members of the ancient of the order but the Father, I currently have 14 medallions in my inventory but it says I need 15. I've seen many people have this same issue and I really hope you guys fix this soon as it's been happening since 2020. I've completed the entire story and this was the last thing I needed but I can't finish it because of this bug.

• Hisplatinum7676
    1 posts

It didn't work for me, I'm still stuck on clue 5/6 and I won't have the conversation with Sigurd until I've completed the orders list.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts
    Your current quest log
    Your completed quest log. Please ensure that you have fully completed all pledges, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire.
    Your Order menu, showing that all order members except The Father have been killed
    That you are unable to interact with Hytham to begin the quest.

Hey @xSilencerx & @Hisplatinum7676 ! Please provide the footage that my colleague Ubi-Borealis requested above, so we can send that over to our investigating teams to be looked into further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics