Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent Thanks for the update! If I can provide anything else please let me know. this has been ongoing since launch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

Thanks for the kind offer, @Madeezy! If we require any additional information, we'll reach out within this thread 🙂

Official Response
  • DeathJudge89
    1 posts

I find it absolutely appalling that this bug has yet to be fixed and it was reported in November, now being April. Do your job Ubisoft and fix the damn bug. I am stuck just like everyone else is still.

• benjackson1111
    1 posts

We think this is fixed in the 1.2.1 update out April 27. We were able to proceed with the final arc where as before we weren't. not sure if it fixes the medallions issue with giving them too early. But we were stuck before, and now we can keep playing. So that's good.

• PAPERDODO
    1 posts

@alexandru27p Still same issue after installation of 1.2.1 on 04/27/21. Hytham is still in assassins house and won't come to longhouse to start talk about this quest. Stuck

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis I logged on today with the update and got the Hordafylke return cutscene. I am now able to pledge to Hamtunscire and received the Kingdom's End quest. I'll progress and keep you updated.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@madeezy @Ubi-Borealis this has been fixed for me as of the new patch! Long time coming but whatever you guys did it worked! Something didn't trigger the cutscene for Hordafylke once I returned and stagnated the entire game for me. All good now!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still having trouble starting "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." If you are having difficulty starting this quest, please ensure that you have completed the following requirements:

• All order members, except the Father, have been eliminated
    • All story arcs have been completed, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire. You can check this by ensuring that "Reporting on Hordafylke" and "Reporting on Hamtunscire" have been marked in your completed quest log.

If you have met these requirements and are still unable to speak to Hytham, please send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and your completed quest log.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all order members except The Father have been killed
    • That you are unable to interact with Hytham to begin the quest.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

@DeathJudge89 & @PAPERDODO - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." Would you be able to check that you have met the criteria above to begin the quest? If so, please send us a video that shows this so we can forward it to the development team.

@benjackson1111 - I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved for you! Thanks for updating us 😄

@Madeezy - Thank you for updating us! I'm happy to hear that you've been able to successfully pledge to Hamtunscire and complete both that arc and this quest! Thanks for letting us know that it was the cutscene upon returning to England that didn't trigger for you. We'll pass this information along to the development team.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis yes! so the bug must lay somewhere in returning from the Hordaykle arc. I powered the game on after the patch as of 4.29 and it immediately started

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that for me, @Madeezy. I'm glad the issue has been resolved for you! I hope you enjoy learning the true identity of the Father, and what other secrets that might be revealed 👀

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics