Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Nazgul1948
    3 posts

@ubikobold Hello i have the same problem 1.2.1 latest. I've been trying any posible sideways to continue but with no progress.
    Playing on PS5 - Hytham is still in assassins house and won't come to longhouse to start talk about this quest. Also when i entered in Hytham house and give him the medalions, a broken animation appears.undefined

• Nazgul1948
    3 posts

@ubikobold Unfortunately my account from Sony is not linked with the account wich i am registered here. And i im unable to do that, because my Sony acc is linked with different ubi account here wich i did not remember.
    But i assure you that the issue is still present with latest possible update on PS5, even after Wrath of the druids update and installed.
    My Sony account is Cvetun ([REDACTED]) if this will help. Please fix the issue because we are blocked STILL.

• coombayah
    1 posts

Same problem. Holding 14 medals yet all order members are slain. Is this still actually a problem? It’s been 8 months.

• Flocoobio24
    1 posts

@ubikobold

I also cannot access The Poor Fellow Soldier quest. I also cannot submit a ticket to ubisoft, nor contact them any other way than here. Hopefully you can help me.

I have seen that this is what we have to do if our game is fully patched, and we are still not getting the Poor Fellow Soldier quest starter from Hytham.

I have killed all 44 order members, I have updated my game, and I still cannot start The Poor Fellow Soldier.

It will not allow me to upload my screen shot, the file is too big.

Please help me get my 45th murder.

• FirefighterCody
    1 posts

Hey guys, I've searched several times over the last few months for a way to kill the father. My bug is that I am stuck at 5/6 clues. I turned in all of my medallions as I acquired them, and now Hytham won't give me the final quest. I've eliminated the rest of the order including the zealots.

My game is up to date to 1.2.1, I do not have any previous saves I can revert back to. All of my saves are cloud uploaded, this is on xbox series x. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do or if a fix has been found. I have 75 hours of play invested in the game and I do not want to start over.

• Pppppppp555
    1 posts

I managed to get around this problem by connecting online and on the my second restart, I was able to continue with the story - finish Hamtunscire (which had been marked as 'committed' only) and then get the letter from the 'poor fellow solider'. Shame we can't finish the game truly off-line. (Also found the ending rather underwhelming).

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Hello there!

@Nazgul1948 - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" after defeating all members of the Order. In future, please refrain from sharing your email address in public forums. This helps to keep your account safe and secure. I've now removed this information from your post.

Just to confirm, have you also completed all of the story arcs, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire? You can check this by ensuring that "Reporting on Hordafylke" and "Reporting on Hamtunscire" have been marked in your completed quest log.

If you have met these requirements, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and your completed quest log.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all order members except The Father have been killed
    • That you are unable to interact with Hytham to begin the quest.

We can then pass your report along to the development team for further investigation.

@coombayah, @Flocoobio24 & @FirefighterCody - Would you be able to confirm that you have completed all of the story arcs as well? If so, please can you send us a video with the information we have requested above?

@Pppppppp555 - I'm glad to hear that you were able to proceed with "The Poor-Fellow Soldier" after completing your Hamtunscire pledge. Thank you for updating us, and for sharing how you were able to trigger this quest 😄

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Nazgul1948
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello there, here is the video link. Link because forum did not allowed me to attach it from the comment section. I show you all of the information and explain everything. I also attached screenshot from Randvi's map to see that all is completed.
    If you want turn sound on for the video because i explained every step. Thank you.

Video: https://streamable.com/ukq1g0

Screenshot: undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing a link to your video, @Nazgul1948, and for including all of the requested information. I've now passed this report, as well as your video and screenshot, to the development team for further investigation.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Nazgul1948!

The team has taken a closer look at your video, and would like you to check if Hytham has teleported to outside of the long house. When all the medallions have been handed in, this is where he can be found to being "The Poor-Fellow Soldier."

Just to confirm, have you only handed in the 11 medallions (as shown in the video), and you're unable to deliver the rest? Or have you handed in all 15 medallions and the quest does not proceed?

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics