Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jakeypoo12345
    14 posts

@alexandru27p the opposite happened to me i wasnt done killing the rest of them and the medalluons were all given to me rabdomly and the qust trggered. Hahahahah

• SantiagoSoto
    1 posts

Can’t finish the final order member “the father” after killing all the members and complete the story

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello. Any updates yet?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@santiagosoto I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please provide more information.

Did you not receive the letter from Hytham to trigger the quest or did you complete the quest and The Father is still showing on the order of the ancients screen? If you could also include a video or some screen shots as well.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@madeezy After looking over the video and screenshots you included on your support ticket, I'd like to ask you to complete "A Brief History of the Hidden Ones" please. This is part of the Hidden Ones Saga and should open up additional quests within this chain.

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent I have completed this and compiled the codex. all bureaus are complete.

• UbiExcellent

@madeezy Perfect! Please send over one more screenshot showing your updated quest log. This can either be added here or on your support ticket. 😊

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent Will do! I honestly don't mind but I've submitted this twice in multiple tickets. I think the video has been uploaded 3 times now. One ticket I was even mildly reprimanded for having two tickets at the bequest of this forum's admins. Could perhaps you review the videos I have already submitted? I did "everything" the game has to offer circa November 2020 including all the Bureaus and all that information has been submitted in the pair of tickets I have previously opened: Case#: 13348626 Opened 11-20-2020 Case#: 13380346 Opened 11-23-2020.

Please let me know if you'd like another quest log video and the scrolling speed you'd like in my recording.

• Baggginsss
    1 posts

I know it's a bit late to the party but the way to do it is to literally complete the game and finish the remaining arcs. As soon as you return from the last one Hytham is waiting at the long house for you. Hope this helps guys!

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@baggginsss Late and irrelevant. The board is full of people who have completed the game. Me being one of them. There's nothing to do but the daily assassin contracts.

• UbiExcellent

@madeezy Thank you! I reviewed both tickets and see the screenshots you've attached. Is it possible to upload a fresh screenshot of your active quest log to either of these tickets please? As of right now, both still show "A Brief History of the Hidden Ones" as an active quest, but this is most likely not the case anymore. My apologies for the continued difficulties caused!

Official Response
  • grumpy-no-more
    1 posts

So all areas completed, all members of the order and zealots dead, but only have 14 of 15 medallions to turn in, and can't trigger quest to find Aelfred in Aethelnay.

• PBMpbm
    1 posts

I have completed everything in the game, killed all members of The Order with exception to The Father of which, I am not able to get the final clue. I already completed the “Poor-Fellow Soldier” but did not get Thor’s Cloak and therefore unable to get Thor’s Hammer. What’s up? Why? I have seen this is a known issue so why is this not fixed? What do I do?

• Madeezy
    67 posts

• phrodos
    1 posts

I have the same problem. It's April 18 2021 and this still isn't fixed? I killed everyone but waited to finish the order after I finished the main story Arc and Valhalla. Not possible to start the last mission to reveal and kill The Father. Frustrating, Ubisoft! I've spent 170 hours on this game and you won't let me finish it...

• acidandburn16
    1 posts
    Hey ubisoft fix this [censored] because I am not the only one [censored] off here

• UbiExcellent

@madeezy Thank you! I've provided the video link to our teams, so they can investigate further.

@phrodos @acidandburn16 Would either of you be able to include footage showing your current quests and the Order tree please?

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent Thanks for the update! If I can provide anything else please let me know. this has been ongoing since launch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for the kind offer, @Madeezy! If we require any additional information, we'll reach out within this thread 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics