Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nokk_is_a_frog
    1 posts

I look to have encountered this bug as well.

1. I have defeated all members of the Order, including zealots, except for "the Father".
    2. I have 5/6 clues for the Father.
    3. I have 14 medallions of the 15 required to turn in to Hytham.
    4. Hytham does not have a quest for me to learn the Father's identity.

I cannot continue my game 😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @Nokk_is_a_frog! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Please note that you won't be able to start "The Poor Fellow-Solider" if you haven't completed all of the regions in-game, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire.

If you have completed these regions and are still unable to start this quest, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

We can then forward this video to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello it's not the same person but I have the same problem but I can't but photo because il only 200kb max to upload

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @pillsberry204! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier," as well as with uploading images into the forums. Would you be able to upload the images to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive? This will allow you to post a shareable link within the forums, so we can take a closer look at the images you've collected.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pillsberry204
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Yea sorry a didn't see your responds there is the link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1sVWjK789w7BWbRJGQ-s52PpVo85W6Ob8

• pillsberry204
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Nevermind I fond that I didn't do the hamtunscire

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @pillsberry204, and for sharing a video with us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the issue yourself. Once you've completed all regions, you should be able to speak to Hytham to begin "The Poor Fellow-Solider." If you encounter any further trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • SyntheticSiner
    1 posts

can someone at Ubisoft please tell me if this bug is going to get fixed? hoping some time soon but looking at the dates from the other comments I don't have a lot of faith that this game breaking bug is on your priority list.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SyntheticSiner! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with "The Poor Fellow-Soldier." Just to confirm, have you been able to complete all of the regions in-game, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire? If you have not yet completed all of the regions in-game, you will be unable to start "The Poor Fellow-Soldier."

If you have completed these regions and are still unable to start this quest, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that "Reporting on Hamtunscire" has been completed.
    • Your Order menu, showing that all members have been defeated except the Father.
    • If you have handed the medallions over to Hytham, please can you show us that you are unable to interact with him in front of the longhouse. If you haven't yet handed your medallions over to Hytham, please can you do this to see if this causes him to move in front of the longhouse.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics