Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@alexandru27p Same situation. Except I've completed everything. Ubisoft told me it was a bug in a ticket I made. I uploaded videos and tons of screen shots.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

@hostlean same problem this is game breaking i even have 8 medallions left in my inventory.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

@guest-q6wy1ycf same problem here

• Bsav432
    3 posts

same problem here. @ghxstfacke

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

All lets post here to make this important it has to be fixed.

• eaglesfn
    1 posts

I have completed all the story and areas and the father is still not identified. Is this a bug that makes my game unfinishable?

• toaster0211
    1 posts

@eaglesfn I have the same issue.

After completing Hampshire arc I got told to talk to hytham and he gave me Thor's helm. (Which was ment to be the given after the father is killed I believe)

Now I have the father unidentified no achievement and no mission.

I've killed everyone else in the order and have done everything else in the game.

• SeanMilesJ
    1 posts

@ghxstfacke
    1.0.4 still have same problem

• SigmaRHOmeo2006
    1 posts

I played the mission long before I even start killing the order of ancients... now I'm at a halt.

• Thor_Royalton
    1 posts

@d4rky26 kinda same I've done every Pledge quest and the main story as well as killed every other order member but the father stays locked. Theres no more quests left to do. I dont want to restart after logging 116hrs in the game.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

@thor_royalton same here buddy over 120 hours here this is not acceptable.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@hostlean I am sorry to hear you have encountered this issue.

Is this following the completion of "The poor fellow soldier"?

Official Response
  • D4rKy26
    62 posts

@ Ubisoft this is even before The poor fellow soldier" that quest was never triggered for me.
    I hope this can be fixed in our current game Ubisoft, not going to start a another newgame for this.

• Qwerty50.00
    1 posts

Cant finish the game, No quests in Hamtunscire and the poor fellow soldier quest triggered before I killed all the order and zealot members.

• Nairod2779
    2 posts

I have killed EVERYTHING in the order (everything is red) except father
    father is at 5/6
    main story is finished
    but Hytham stay in his house.

• Nairod2779
    2 posts

i’m in the same situation

• nuglife22
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nuglife22
    26 posts

This is still broken. This is the last trophy I need and it's completely glitched. I'm done with EVERYTHING in the game aside from this last member of the order. Hytham is still sitting in the bureau asking for medallions even though I already turned in enough to get Thor's Cloak. Apparently that is where the game is glitched. You're only supposed to get the cloak after all, including the father, are dead. But it lets you do the last turn in for the cloak before the father is dead. Now Hytham never sends me a letter or moves to the longhouse area with the fellow soldier quest to kill the father. They need to fix this platinum breaking glitch. I'm sick of paying $60 to beta test Ubisoft games. Definitely won't bother with immortals fenyx rising or far cry 6 if this doesn't get fixed.

• Kaks_187
    17 posts

Also can not finish the game, The Poor Fellow Soldier quest popped up very early for me, not sure if this is the bug but Hytham never goes to the long house, i was able to kill a few order members without finding all the clues, maybe this caused the bug but im now left with the leader of the order unable to reveal him and no way to do so please help!

• nuglife22
    26 posts

@kaks_187 More people with this problem here https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84794/last-order-member-bug-the-father-missing-clue/5 Ubisoft is ignoring this issue.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics