Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Luisduarte_2000
    1 posts

I can't finish the last mission, I killed every order member and completed the main story, but Hytham don't show to give me the last clue, I searched on the internet, only to find that I wasn't supposed to give the medalions to Hytham, that would bug the game not giving me the last clue, can please help me, I don't want to start over the damn game, I have almost 100 hours in it.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1090 posts

@luisduarte_2000 I'm sorry to hear that you do not receive the letter to start the quest. I have merged your post into this megathread.

Could you please read the post above by Ubi-Borealis and provide a video, we can then forward this onto the development team for further investigation.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • xSilencerx
    2 posts

I have killed all 44 members of the ancient of the order but the Father, I currently have 14 medallions in my inventory but it says I need 15. I've seen many people have this same issue and I really hope you guys fix this soon as it's been happening since 2020. I've completed the entire story and this was the last thing I needed but I can't finish it because of this bug.

• Hisplatinum7676
    1 posts

It didn't work for me, I'm still stuck on clue 5/6 and I won't have the conversation with Sigurd until I've completed the orders list.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts
    Your current quest log
    Your completed quest log. Please ensure that you have fully completed all pledges, including Hordafylke and Hamtunscire.
    Your Order menu, showing that all order members except The Father have been killed
    That you are unable to interact with Hytham to begin the quest.

Hey @xSilencerx & @Hisplatinum7676 ! Please provide the footage that my colleague Ubi-Borealis requested above, so we can send that over to our investigating teams to be looked into further.

Official Response
  • xSilencerx
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi I realized it wasn't a bug but a careless mistake on my part I hadnt cleared Hamtunscire yet. Thank for your time and everything else!

• UbiExcellent

@xsilencerx You're most welcome! I'm delighted to hear that you're able to move forward now. 😊 Thank you so much for the kind words and for the speedy reply.

Official Response
  • Jakeypoo12345
    14 posts

@alexandru27p the opposite happened to me i wasnt done killing the rest of them and the medalluons were all given to me rabdomly and the qust trggered. Hahahahah

• SantiagoSoto
    1 posts

Can’t finish the final order member “the father” after killing all the members and complete the story

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello. Any updates yet?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1090 posts

@santiagosoto I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please provide more information.

Did you not receive the letter from Hytham to trigger the quest or did you complete the quest and The Father is still showing on the order of the ancients screen? If you could also include a video or some screen shots as well.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@madeezy After looking over the video and screenshots you included on your support ticket, I'd like to ask you to complete "A Brief History of the Hidden Ones" please. This is part of the Hidden Ones Saga and should open up additional quests within this chain.

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent I have completed this and compiled the codex. all bureaus are complete.

• UbiExcellent

@madeezy Perfect! Please send over one more screenshot showing your updated quest log. This can either be added here or on your support ticket. 😊

Official Response
  • Madeezy
    67 posts

@ubiexcellent Will do! I honestly don't mind but I've submitted this twice in multiple tickets. I think the video has been uploaded 3 times now. One ticket I was even mildly reprimanded for having two tickets at the bequest of this forum's admins. Could perhaps you review the videos I have already submitted? I did "everything" the game has to offer circa November 2020 including all the Bureaus and all that information has been submitted in the pair of tickets I have previously opened: Case#: 13348626 Opened 11-20-2020 Case#: 13380346 Opened 11-23-2020.

Please let me know if you'd like another quest log video and the scrolling speed you'd like in my recording.

• Baggginsss
    1 posts

I know it's a bit late to the party but the way to do it is to literally complete the game and finish the remaining arcs. As soon as you return from the last one Hytham is waiting at the long house for you. Hope this helps guys!

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@baggginsss Late and irrelevant. The board is full of people who have completed the game. Me being one of them. There's nothing to do but the daily assassin contracts.

• UbiExcellent

@madeezy Thank you! I reviewed both tickets and see the screenshots you've attached. Is it possible to upload a fresh screenshot of your active quest log to either of these tickets please? As of right now, both still show "A Brief History of the Hidden Ones" as an active quest, but this is most likely not the case anymore. My apologies for the continued difficulties caused!

Official Response
  • grumpy-no-more
    1 posts

So all areas completed, all members of the order and zealots dead, but only have 14 of 15 medallions to turn in, and can't trigger quest to find Aelfred in Aethelnay.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics