Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Bsav432
    3 posts

I still cannot access the mission to kill “The Father” in breaking the order. I have 14 out of 15 medallions and I cannot give them hytham, and he does appear near the longhouse. He is still in the order building.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

Cmon ubisoft please fix this or give us some information about this, put this in the issue or megathread.

• Kaks_187
    17 posts

Some of my order members were killed before getting all their clues, i was hoping that gathering these missing clues would prompt the quest, took hours to research and hunt down these clues with no ingame guidance, i finally got the last clue i was missing and went back praying hytham was in the longhouse waiting for me, he was not 😧

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

@kaks_187 Can u tell me where u found that last clue ? because i think its a glitch like others said before hytham gaved us thors cape before even finishing all orders members i think that one messed up the last clue for alfread. also without triggering that soldier quest.

• sandythehippy
    39 posts

Cant complete game.

Cant get last clue for The Father.

Have killed every other member and zealot.

Every area of map is marked with a crow and complete, however eurvicscire still showing as pledged, despite being marked with crow and as complete...

Have only 2 quests available which are find order members and upgrade my village.

Order page says continue story to find more clues, but can't. So only have one clue to find...

So nothing left to do in game 😕

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@nuglife22 This is what's annoying. USER ERROR slowing down ubisoft looking at our issue.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

By the way i have this problem on the pc but i just noticed this one was for xbox but its exactly the same problem i have on pc.

• nuglife22
    26 posts

It's definitely an issue on all platforms, xbox, playstation, and pc. I guarantee we'll see at least 5 new character packs in the helix store before there's a fix to this issue, if ever. Not even an acknowledgment from Ubi support after 4 days.

• RealXPSgaming
    3 posts

I have done every mission, my Quest Log says there is nothing, I have all alliances, I have a lvl 6 Ravenstorpe, and I have even gone to Asgaurd. I have killed all order members and Zealots, and still I can not start this quest to kill the Father. Is this a Bug or something I am missing?

• Kaks_187
    17 posts

@D4rKy26 it wasn't the last father clue i was hunting down, it was all the clues i skipped and went straight for the kill i tracked down, like the dice game win that gives you a Lathe clue and so on. even after the extra hunt down work i did nothing made the quest pop so just waiting on dev support

• EngineerJared
    9 posts

Add me to the list. Game is completely done and the final quest never triggered. Can't finish the order. Add that to my pile of achievements I can't complete.

• saintfox13
    7 posts

A few days I finished the main story and the epilogue on the PS4. I've also eliminated every member of the order including the zealots except for Aelfred. After some googling, I found out that I'm supposed to receive a quest or letter from Hytham to go see Aelfred and have one last conversation with him in which he reveals himself. This never happens for me. I've finished every quest in my log, killed every person on the order screen, checked the mailbox in the Raventhorpe longhouse, and even attended Gunnar's wedding. I've also tried various other things like reloading saves and exiting the animus to see if there was anything outside that I missed such as a laptop entry. Note I rushed to get Thor's Hammer before finishing the story could that have cause a lapse in the game progression as most of my friends played more in line to the story. I've searched the web and spoke with people on discord about it and no one seems to be reporting the same problem. Thanks for your help.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

@ Ubisoft any info for this ? also when does this bug comes into the megathread ?
    Please give us a response we waiting a few days now thank u. We need a fix for this now time is ticking away.

• sandythehippy
    39 posts

To add. I have only 14 medallions but am required to hand in 15 to hytham. Yet have killed all other members...

undefinedundefinedundefined

• Kaks_187
    17 posts
  • tharasar
    1 posts

I am in the same boat, having completed the mainline story and have killed 44/45 order members, with 5/6 clues on the father.
    As with many other in this thread, I have over 100 hours of gametime and refuse to go to a save severals tens of hours back just to gamble on whether or not it magically fixes itself.

With this and other bugs (looking at you Lunden mystery bug), it will most likely be 2021 before I can even attempt to 100% complete the game. 🤷

• CeaOsayuki
    1 posts

I have suffered a game stopping bug, i have completed all zeolots, area stories, main story, order members and was aiming to finding the father. However i handed in all the medallions from the zeolots and order members and Hytham and Eivor revealed the father was king aelfred before i had finished the hamtusnshire arc and now Hytham won't let me take on the final quest and I cannot do amything more in the game. Fixing this would mean going back a full day of progress when i was doing collectibles and this game honestly needs refining for the ps4 as this glitch is game ending and makes me want a refund from ubisoft for releasing this mess. Me and a ton of others have experienced this and it should have been caught. It needs to be fixed for those who report and have suffered the glitch and altered so it can be fixed for people who havent go there yet.

• Regent_Syhr
    3 posts

At the end of the game, following the final region and finishing of the zealots/order members, Hytham doesn't appear outside the longhouse for the final order member so I can't start the quest. I was able to give him the 15 medallions early and now can't trigger the final quest.

• nuglife22
    26 posts

Looks like Ubisoft is going to continue ignoring this issue. So the only fix is to reload a save from before turning in "Breaking the Order" and replaying a weeks worth of progress or wait for NG+ and spend 30 hours rushing through the story. Or just give up, sell the game, and never buy another product from Ubisoft. This is pretty disappointing after years of supporting Ubisoft and always defending them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics