Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Petteflet88
    Original poster 346 posts

I am curious, did anybody have his issue fixed? What did it actually did?? I still see the same bugs / issues.
    I am still stuck on sons of ragnar, for 15 days now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@petteflet88 it changed nothing as far as i can tell. Ubi pulled the Bethesda card

• Petteflet88

@nightiie right? It fixed 0... It was also not 4+ GB like they said....

• Abhi_TheGamer
    7 posts

@petteflet88 It fixed nothing !

• Petteflet88

@abhi_thegamer what i thought...

• Resolve94
    1 posts

I still have duplicates of a weapon, I have a full inventory of one flail which has pushed all my other weapons below it so i cannot access them, this happened when trying to upgrade it, im on PC

• Petteflet88

@resolve94 so it did not fix anything for you either? Cool. Starts to feel like a ghost-patch.

• Sappafied
    2 posts

Yeah I still can’t complete big finish mission wish we can get an option to just restart the story arc

• NegativeRamos_
    4 posts

You are vulnerable while heavy plunge attack.
    And cannot break the lock through doors with 2 Dual wielding axes.
    Hah.

• TopperHarleyXXX
    1 posts

@petteflet88 I wasn't able to complete three world events in Norway, and I still can't. Nothing changed at all.

• ddvicente
    1 posts

@petteflet88 you are right, many things still the same, so far the only issue I see fixed is that I finally managed to pick up Ledecestrecire treasure hoard but Opal map no updating and some missing still persists and the issue I never had before regarding the duplicate armor I now have it

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@petteflet88 it was 4.9 go on xbox one x, but all versions of the game have their own bugs. It seems worse on PC though

• Petteflet88

@sappafied How sad... at least you came that far. I am stuck on a level 20 mission for 15 days now.

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@petteflet88 i feel bad for you mate, i’d be pretty angry.

• Petteflet88

@negativeramos_ Woooow, I am shocked! What a big difference. :')

• Petteflet88

@topperharleyxxx Sad... Nobody seems to have a fixed issue.

• Petteflet88

@ddvicente so you actually got a new bug? This is pure theft.

• Petteflet88

@nightiie idk... I am playing on PS4 and been stuck on the sons of ragnar mission now for 15 days.

• Petteflet88

@nightiie well I am... But what can I do... 😢

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@petteflet88 but remember ubi enployees are most likely working from home, since we’re forced to stay home in Montréal, i’m pretty sure they released the wrong patch or something. I really hope so

Suggested Topics