Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Aicalo
    Original poster 3 posts

East Anglia's summary screen now shows that your wealth collection is missing one, even if you previously had it at 100% complete. They increased the max number of wealth by one on that screen but didn't actually add a new wealth to the map.

Manual saves were deleted. Seeing reports from Xbox users but it happened in my game as well on PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Finalflash07
    19 posts

@aicalo Found the new wealth on a guy in Dunwic

• Aicalo
    Original poster 3 posts

@finalflash07 does it now show your collection as complete?

Also seeing reports of the same thing happening in Vinland (previously completed wealth, now showing 1 missing)

• Finalflash07
    19 posts

@aicalo No, because I haven't completed everything yet.
    Might indeed be a bug that needs to be addressed by ubisoft.
    Does anything happen when you kill the guy ?
    Did you try leaving the Animus and re-entering ? works for me sometimes when encountering bugs

• Aicalo
    Original poster 3 posts

@finalflash07 just tried it in my game, nothings happens. Also tried leaving the animus and re-entering.

Seeing the same reports of this new bug both in East Anglia and in Vinland on reddit and twitter 😞

• Mr_Simon_Black
    1 posts

@aicalo I tried what @Finalflash07 mentioned in my save, and it appeared for me on a "Captain" in the Dunwic stronghold. I killed him and it said I retrieved a wealth and marked it as complete.

I completed Vinland (tonight) after this patch, so I didn't incur that missing wealth that others are reporting.

My manual saves were also deleted. Noticed it when I attempted to save in Vinland. Was like 0.0

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics