Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • JstJsus
    Original poster 1 posts

So I was playing last night in 1.02 and the game was saving fine. This morning i start playing load my save file and when i tried to go in for a save it would not. Manual saves nor autosaves seem to be working. I was also unable to fast travel. This was during the brewing rebellion ark.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OzoneHeals
    22 posts

@jstjsus same problem, none of my saves are working as of this morning after 1.04

• diablo_dougall
    3 posts

@jstjsus same just happened to me but different section of game. Cant save, some aurtosaves no corrupt and cant fast travel. Hope this gets fixed soon

I should mention here I am playing on Xbox Series X so it seems to be a cross platform issue if you are on PS

• Dirtbaz1
    1 posts

Been hit with this issue too. 40hrs+ of progress. Autosave doesn't work, fast travel unable, manual saves unavailable. Have tried continuing with story missions, world events, area synchronisation etc, but nothing seems to re-instate autosave/manual saves or fast travel. It almost feels like i am stuck in combat, or restricted area. All after patch 1.04.

Playing on Xbox series X

Really enjoying the game and hoping for a fix soon.

• redjowel
    3 posts

Yes, same problem. Ps4 for me

My last save is from nov 28th before you fight the wolf in the seer's dreamworld. I'm underpowered for the fight, i can force a wake back to the normal game world and continue other story arcs, leveling and pillaging my bloody black guts out but all for nothing as there is no fast travel no auto save and manual save is perpetually unavailable. This makes the game wholly unplayable at about thirty five hours in, and i was having an absolute blast until now.

• redjowel
    3 posts

The issue seems to have resolved itself for now, does anyone have any idea why and if we should be worried?

• Ozpital
    1 posts

Right. Should I be waiting for a fix or should I be starting again?

Does starting again solve the problem?

• redjowel
    3 posts

@ozpital can you travel back and forth England, Norway back to England? Im not sure if thats what fixed it for me but I'm not seeing many other suggestions....

• Husky_878
    6 posts

I have the same problem, even after Update 1.1. Trash game.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics