Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

My game will instantly crash after loading any of my saves since downloading the new update this morning. I've tried every possible fix. Seems like the update was unfinished?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MirkoID
    9 posts

I've the same issue

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

@mirkoid Yeah, I've tried loading all my saves from a 2 hour window last night. Crashes within seconds after trying to load one. I have verified files and uninstalled the game and still the same result. I have 90 hours played too. It must be an issue with the new update that they need to hotfix.

• DawidBigBalls
    2 posts

same here, i'll load it up and it'll work for about 3 mins and then it crashes

• MirkoID
    9 posts

@ozoneheals OMG! I've played about 50 hours. I've tried to load the previus cloud saved data and the local one, but with the same result. I'm tring to uninstall and reinstall the game. I will update you when i finish to download again 45GB

EDIT: I've an Xbox one X

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

@dawidbigballs I can't even get that far. Only takes about 5 seconds for the game to crash after selecting a save to load, whether it's a cloud save or not. I can't play the game at all. I'm just worried about losing many hours of progress if they don't roll out a hotfix soon.

• MirkoID
    9 posts

@ozoneheals The same issue, I cannot load any data. The game crashes about 2sec after selected the saved data

• Incabuloss
    12 posts

Same here since the 1.04 patch 😢
    I'm on PC.

• guest-0JGqKkyF
    3 posts

Same issue here on xbox. Have restarted the console from cold too.

• MirkoID
    9 posts

Ubisoft we are customers, not a beta-tester for your company. I've never seen this type of issue in my life from ps1/xbox games. 😞

• MirkoID
    9 posts

@OzoneHeals I've the same bug also re-installing the game!

• MirkoID
    9 posts

Yeah! I was able to load a previous saved data, when the game started the previusly manually saved data was be automatically deleted! There is sure a saving issue in the new patch

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

@mirkoid Yeah that's the common problem I've been seeing. I can't even get into the game. None of my saves are working at all.

• Raggz67
    9 posts

Same problem on PC. Works a few mins then crashes.

• Hydenight
    1 posts

Hello,

I have the same issue as other people here. I verified the files, reinstalled the game and nothing seems to work. Please look into it. I hope you will succeed in doing it ASAP. Fingers crossed.

• OGSithLrdMalgus
    26 posts

i had 50 hours of play time and after update the only save is the one i did at 16 hours aint that a [censored]

• atoboleski
    12 posts

I can load but it won't save and crashes regardless in just a few minutes!

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

@atoboleski Wow. I have 90 hours but my saves from last night are still there. However none of them work and the game will crash as soon as I select one. No idea what to do. I guess I have to wait and see what Ubisoft decides to do about it, which could be nothing.

• guest-0JGqKkyF
    3 posts

Just did a complete reinstall on xbox and it is working now, FWIW

• OzoneHeals
    Original poster 22 posts

@ozoneheals Ubisoft told me that they know their is an issue with saved games and cloud saves specifically and that they are working on it and will update the forums when they come to a resolution, which could mean anything.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics