Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jaimew22
    Original poster 5 posts

Not sure if this is something only effecting me, but since the most recent update I have noticed some of the duelsense vibrations have just stopped working. For example when I drew my bow before the update I would have constant vibration feedback, but since the update I dont get any vibration at all! Equally when I was riding my horse if I hit an object such as a tree I would get mild vibration and the adaptive triggers would fire for a second. Again since the update nothing. I wonder if somehow some of the duelsense features have been accidentally patched out? Any advice or suggestions welcome or if its a patch issue then a fix would be amazing!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TSTO1
    18 posts

@jaimew22 I have no vibration at all in my game. None. 0. This update completely [censored] the bed. Nothing I do in the game has any vibration in the DualSense. Ubi, this is a big one, lets go.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Jaimew22 Thank you for reporting this to us.

We have reported this issue to the AC team and it's currently being looked into.

Official Response
  • Jaimew22
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you so much!

• Jaimew22
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron just to add to this I have found the adaptive triggers also no longer work with the vengeance of Thor ability. It seems all duelsense functionality has been removed

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@jaimew22 Thank you for letting us know that added detail.

I've passed this on to the team to let them.

Official Response
  • lifeisbeautiful
    2 posts

@ubi-baron
    Thanks for the response.
    I would like to bump this thread since this issue has not yet been reflected in the known issues megathread. But please, correct me if I am wrong.

For an example of how disappointing the lack of this next-gen feature truly feels, join me:

Sunrise... Rygjafylke. Just South West of Hildesvini's Crag. I am half way up, climbing the sheer face of a notably powerful waterfall that is at least 150ft in height. I can not tell how wide it spans. It's magnificent. The sunlight is blindingly 4K. The waterfall is deafening, surrounding me in 3D delight. My hands are dead, mechanically pressing buttons and moving toggles, reminiscing fondly of their time with Kassandra a whole generation ago.

You must understand how immersion-breaking this is. It's a tragedy Ubi </3. Eivor would not allow for us to settle for lesser.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics