Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KowaruSam
    Original poster 1 posts

Spoiler Alert!!!

I have been playing this game for 150 hours+ and I love it so much. I chose to play as male Eivor all the time because he has so many emotions in his voice and I just love how he looks like. When I finally beat the game and let the present day Basim sit on the chair recalling Eivor, instead of male Eivor, it is female Eivor who actually showed up and smiled at Basim. I understand legitimately that female Eivor is probably the canon character in this game, however, after all my play through as male Eivor, he and Basim do not even deserve a proper goodbye or understanding, which breaks my heart, for I put so many of my emotions into being him for this long and I just want to see him show up at the end and finally forgive Basim and smile upon their saga. I already tried to replay this cutscene for 10 times and it seems there is simply no male Eivor cutscene. He is not Odin, he is also Eivor, he doesn’t deserve to be ignored or hated.
    I was never being too emotionally attached to a game but this time I found myself hard to accept this missing piece. This might be the only piece of the game where they finally make peace with each other with Eivor being the true Eivor not some Isu god. I know Basim knows that Eivor is such a great person after all, his past has nothing to with Eivor, so he smiles in relive and Eivor smiles too. Such a lovely scene but not with the right character I played. I hope in the future they will post the male version of this scene. It really means a lot to me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics